Chapter 4

London's pov

I walked into my son's Dray room, he looked like he was sleeping too good. He was stretched all out over the bed, and everything.

"Dray, time to wake up." I said, slightly pushing him to wake him up.

"C'mon, ma...it's Saturday." He said, putting the pillow over his head.

"Child, get up." I said, removing the pillow from over his head. He just rolled over an ignored me. Alright, I tried to be nice, "Boy, if you don't get yo little ass up, I'm going to get my belt." I said, as he hurried up and jumped out of bed. I hardly ever have to whoop Dray. He's a good child, most of the time. He just has a smart mouth... But he gets that from his father. He walked into the bathroom and began to brush his teeth.

"Breakfast is downstairs, Dray." I said, as I walked out of his room and went downstairs. I had already ate and was extremely full at the moment. Dray came downstairs still in his Spider-Man pajamas. He sat down at the table. I grabbed his plate and sat it on the table in front of him. He began to start eating. I grabbed a glass and started to pour some orange juice. Cause, I know how he is when he doesn't have his orange juice with his breakfast. I handed him his orange juice. My phone started ringing so I ran upstairs and picked it up.

📲 Phone conversation 📲

London: Hello?

Chres: Good morning, beautiful.

London: Good morning, handsome.

Chres: What is Dray doing?

London: he's eating breakfast, right now.

Chres: Alright, are you going to bring him to the b.e.t. awards tonight?

London: Yes, I most definitely will. Only if he wants to go.

Chres: He better, wanna go.

London: Are you performing?

Chres: yes ma'am.

London: Okay, well I'll call you later.

Chres: alright baby. I love you.

London: I love you too.

*hangs up*

I walked back downstairs, Dray was finished with his food, he was drinking his orange juice now.

"Guess what, Dray?" I said, smiling.

"Yes, mom? " he asked,

"Daddy, wants you to come to the BET awards, to see him perform." I said, waiting for his response.

"Really?" He asked, smiling really hard.

"Yes." I said. "What you going to wear?" I asked him,

"What you mean?" He asked, laughing a little. "I have to get a whole new outfit." He said,

"With who money?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Yours." He said, laughing. This little boy is something else,

"Well, go put on some clothes. So we can go to your dad's house." I said, as he ran upstairs. I grabbed his plate and glass and began to wash them.

---------

We pulled up outside of Chres's house, I picked up Dray and let him down as we approached the door. I stuck my key in and unlocked the door to his house.

"Chressss, we're here." I yelled, as we walked in the house.

"I'm upstairs, in my room bae." He yelled, back. I started walking up the stairs and so did Dray.

"Dad, need to do some about all these stairs... I'm already tired." Lil Dray said, as he was halfway up the stairs. I laughed at him as we arrived at chres's room. I walked in and seen him trying to look for something to wear. I walked over towards him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Bae, what do you think I should wear?" He asked, frustratedly.

" I don't know, you got so many damn clothes." I said, browsing through his closet. He chuckled and kept looking.

"Speaking of clothes," Lil Dray began to say. "Dad, Imma need a new outfit to wear to the awards." He said, seriously. Chres laughed.

"I already bought you a outfit. it's on that bed over there." Chres said, pointing towards his bed.

Lil Dray walked over towards the bed, and examined the clothes.

"This will work, Imma get all the girls with this on." Dray said, smiling. It was a black and white Trukfit shirt, and some jeans, a Trukfit SnapBack and a gold chain. And it was also some black and white Jordan's.

"Maybe, you and Lil Dray should match..." I said, looking at Chres.

"Aye, you right..." He said, smiling as he pulled out the same exact outfit. "What are you going to wear?" He asked me,

"Whatever you bought me." I said, laughing.

"Good, cause we all wearing the same thing then..." He said, smiling. "Well, what are you wearing on the red carpet?" He asked,

"You want me to walk the red carpet with you?" I asked, blushing a little.

"Duh," he said, laughing. I punched him in the arm, playfully.

"Well, I'm wearing my black dress." I said, smiling.

"No way," Lil dray said. "I hate that dress." He said, seriously.

"And, why is that?!" I asked, offended.

"It shows too much skin.." He replied. I laughed.

"I'll just buy you one, from my stylist. Is that okay with you?" Chres said.

"Yeah, that's cool..." I said,

--------