Love still remains.. (Roc Royal love story)

Alright? Okay. Even though, this is just for fun... I will try hard and do my thiizzz-ni-eeeee * Lil' Scrappy voice* 😂😂 Ya feel me? Okay, now in the beginning she won't be with Roc, but eventually they will get together or will they? Awwww DAWG! Just read. 😊😚😊

- - - - -

London's pov.

I walked into my last class that I take at UCLA. Yep, I stay in Los Angeles, California. I'm originally from , Compton though. Anyways, this is my last year in college and also my last month. I'm 24 years old, and I have a son. He's the main reason why I still continued to go to school and get my education. My son's dad isn't really in his life, like a father should be- but I'm cool with it. He wanted to be a rapper and I let him leave and fulfill his dream.

Well this is what really happened...

- FLASHBACK - August 23rd ( about 6years ago )

Chresanto walked through the door, he picked me up from the couch and spun me around, rapidly.

" Are you high right now?" I asked him, giggling.

" Hell yeah. But thats not why I'm so happy" he said as he put me down, still smiling.

" Then, why are you so happy?" I asked, concerned.

" I got signed." he said, jumping on top of me.

" To what?" I said smiling, I was proud of him, he always wanted to get signed and live his dreams.

" Interscope records, baby." he said, smiling. I screamed out of excitement and so did he. I grabbed his face and kissed him roughly. " And we're moving to L.A. so... pack your bags, babe." he said, standing up. Everything sounded great until he said that. I can't leave my family out here in Compton well not right now, my mom is sick and I refuse to putting her in a nursing home. She wouldn't want me to do that, and I'm not going to do it.

" I can't." I said, looking at him.

" Why not?" he asked, frowning.

" My mom's sick, and only has a few months to live... I want to be here with her during that." I said,

" We can take her with us." he said, still trying to compromise.

" No, babe. We can't." I said, shaking my head.

" Just go ahead, and go. I'll support you 100 percent. I promise, babe.... but I just can't leave my mom. " I said, sadly. He still didn't wanna leave me, I could tell by the look on his face. " C'mon, let's go pack your bags." I said, grabbing his hand. We walked upstairs and packed his stuff. I wanna be with him forever, it's just . . . Family is very important and I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt of leaving my mom for dead. She's the one that raised me- just her. My dad died before I was born- he was in the army.

Out of nowhere, Chresanto kissed me softly, I kissed back. He picked me up and laid me on the bed gently as he started to take my clothes off, I did the same.

" You didn't think I was gonna leave, without getting some from my lady." he whispered in my ear, as he went inside of me.

- FLASHBACK ENDED. -

And that's the night we had sex for the first time without a condom. That's also the night he left. Still, to this day... He doesn't no about our son. I never told him, because I didn't wanna interfere with his career. When, I found out I was pregnant he was already becoming a big success. He calls from time to time to check on me... I just never knew how to tell him that we have a child. He knows I moved to L.A. to go to college. He doesn't stay in L.A. anymore, though. But he's supposed to move back after the tour. Maybe then i'll tell him we have a child. But I know right now isn't the time to tell him.

- - - -

Yes, it was short, bro... But it's just the introduction. I promise the other chapters will be longer. And the title has nothing to do with the book. 😃

Alright....

Comment and tell me what you think about the story and if you want me to continue or not. I will not continue this story if people don't comment and vote, because that lets me know you didn't like it.

ReniieeMariiee is outta chea' ✌😊😊😚😚✌