o n e

welcome to my new story, philophobia! this is a Harry Styles story, so be prepared to feel all the Harry feels!!! after a LONG time and thoughtful consideration, I have decided to cast Astrid Berges Frisbey as the main character of the story, Blair Reeser! as much as I've enjoyed reading, editing and creating the ins and outs of this story, I hope you enjoy it just as much! it's one of, if not, the best story I've written, so your love and support for this story would mean the world to me. without further ado, here is philophobia!

                                                               ............................

"I don't believe in love," I spat at my best friend, Cassey, who was fawning over pictures of Zac Efron (of all people). We were currently making dinner for our monthly date. Every month we pick a night where we're both free to enjoy a nice home-cooked meal, wine, and our guilty pleasure shows/movies. Tonight was steak, wine, and Bachelor night. 

Cassey rolled her eyes, "You always say that Blair, but you've never even attempted to open yourself up to love," 

"Yes, I have," I scoffed. "Remember when I downloaded Tinder?" 

"And deleted it two days later after one guy messaged you asking for a titty pic? Yeah, I remember," 

I rolled my eyes as I stuck a meat thermometer into the steak. 

"That is not love, that's asking for a picture of my fucking nipple, so I'm sorry that I don't want to show all of the goddamn Los Angeles area my titties!"

Cassey rolled her eyes as she awkwardly played with the plastic fruit that decorated a bowl on our kitchen island. 

"Listen, all I'm saying is that you don't even try to fall in love," she sighed. "You might talk to a guy for a few days but you immediately find something wrong with them. Take that dude, Derek, from San Fran for example-" 

"Cass, he had a tattoo of a tiger on his thigh," 

"But that has nothing to do with his character, Blair," 

"Tony the fucking Tiger is on his thigh, Cassey. That's a character right there!"

"Maybe you're just scared of love," 

I shot her a look and laughed, "I'm not scared of love. I'm afraid of snakes and clowns but I am NOT afraid of love," 

Cassey shook her head and giggled, "Whatever you say. I'm always open to love," 

"Cass, you're always open to everyone," 

Cassey widened her mouth and she threw a plastic apple at me, hitting me in the arm. It hurt a bit but I laughed it off. 

"No slut shaming!" She yelled. "Now finish making dinner, The Bachelor is on in 12 minutes," 

                                                                    ...................................

chapter one!

trust me, it gets soooo much better, but the first chapter always has to give a brief overview of some main characters, so give it a chance!

 stay tuned for MAJOR Harry Styles feels!

I do not own any photos/videos/gifs in this story.

source: http://freshwallpapers.net/celebrities/astrid-berges-frisbey.html