t w e n t y • o n e

"Blair?"

I smiled and my heart pounded quickly as I looked him up and down. He was dressed in his pj's still, which consisted of a loose fitting grey tee, tight grey joggers and tall black socks.

Even in the grungiest of outfits he still managed to look like he belonged on the cover of a magazine.

His lopsided smile pulled into a large grin.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I just figured I'd come over now if that's okay. Quinn was bitching about her dress not fitting and I was getting restless."

"Well," he opened the door and gestured for me to come inside. "I've been getting restless myself just waiting to see that beautiful face of yours."

He placed his index finger under my chin. I stared up into his eyes and giggled softly in response.

"Alright, Mr. Groutfit," I tugged slightly at his tee. "Well now you get the honor of being in my presence."

"And what a lovely honor it is."

He walked past me and sat down on the sofa. I was still taking in his beautiful apartment.

To the right of the foyer was the kitchen, which had stainless steel appliances mixed with matte black walls, hardwood floors, backsplash and cupboards. The island was clean white with not even a speck of dirt in sight.

Directly in front of the foyer were steps that lead, presumably, up to Harry's bedroom. To the left of the foyer was the small living room, decorated in black, white and grey with hints of yellow to give it an extra pop of color. His apartment was absolutely beautiful.

"So," he snapped me out of my thoughts, flicking through a box full of DVD's. "What movie are we thinking to start off with? Horror, comedy, chick flick, adventure...?"

"Hmm," I hummed as I circled around and sat down next to him, keeping a respectable distance between us.

Yes we kissed and yes we've been flirting and going on dates, but I still wasn't entirely sure where we stood. I'd like to think I know Harry better, but sometimes I wondered if I was just a fling... somebody that was temporary because I live nearby and have a vagina.

"I say comedy."

He nodded and pulled out a copy of Billy Madison. "Comedy it is!"

Harry jumped out of his seat to put he movie in and he handed me the remote before walking into the kitchen.

"Pizza or popcorn?" He asked.

After searching for a second, I finally found the 'play' button and started the movie.

"Why not both?"

"Both it is," he replied as I listened to him tear the plastic wrap off of the pizza and the beeps of the microwave as he put in the popcorn.

Harry came back to the couch and sat a bit closer to me this time.

It felt like we were two middle schoolers that had huge crushes on one another but were too shy or nervous to admit it. It's that beginning stage in a relationship when the butterflies are constantly erupting when they smile at you or look at you a certain way. It's that gut feeling where you tell yourself to just go for it and kiss them, but you're scared that they don't want the same. It's like-

"Blair?"

I snapped my head up from where I had been focusing on wrapping a strand of hair around my index finger. I released the curl.

"Sorry, what were you saying?"

Harry smirked and just stared into my eyes for a few seconds. "I said I don't want to watch the movie." He decided.