Introducing Royalty

Royalty Summary

Ayeee yallll. My name is Royalty and I shall be treated as such! But nah, I'm a humble ass chick, and I believe in loyalty. I rides for mine, no Matta what!

My dad is Chris Brown, I moved with him and his wife 3 years ago, my mom wanted to be a "star" , and she wasn't taking care of her responsibilities, so my daddy and his wife stood up to take care of me.

My hittas are Taylen, RaeVen , Key'Airah , and Karmen. I never fucked wit Khloee. She just wayy to messy. And when it comes to the twins, Shaylen straight to me, she don't say too much, but the chick crazy tho! She love playing games, somebody gone get killed if they fuck wit ha. And MONICA☺️...

Baby me and Monica got beef. She ain't move for nothing. I was dating this dude , his name is Tager. He had so much swag, but he was a hoe, and Monica was another played out hoe. She tried to come between our relationship, bitch sent him nudes, but pressed the wrong button and ended up sending em to several. Lmboooo! So when I found out, I confronted ha, and I told her that I was gone blast her. She jumped her tale on the first flight to LA. She ain't wanna be ah "A TOWN" girl no mo. But hunny , I want my revenge. I'm ready to shame her, not because I'm a mean bitch, but she had me thinking that we was friends. She PLAYED me! So NOW, umma show ha how to really play ah game. I'm here to finish shit. Can't get in trouble for that,, Right???