Flawless

KeyAirah POV

I woke up this morning feeling like shit, but I don't care. I have to go to school this morning, I went into the bathroom n did my daily hygiene. I put on a pink dress that flares out at the end, it came just above my knees, my black and pink Jordan's, my black brackets, some pink earrings, I then put some makeup on my face, and then I curled up my hair, and put it into a bun. Got my Versace backpack and purse. Got my I phone 6 and headed out the door.

/// KITCHEN///

Chyna: Good morning

Me- morning. Oh, you don't have to make me breakfast. I'm getting the driver to take me to Starbucks.

Chyna- why? When I'm cooking?

Me- I didn't ask you to cook Chyna dang!!

Chyna- watch your mouth !!! You know me you and tyga will have a talk when he gets back.

Me- listen here. You ain't my Moma n he ain't my daddy. so if you ain't talking money, then I don't wanna talk!

Chyna- when u get from school bring yo ass back here. You ain't going no where. Just keep on and I will be telling nicki! No go on to school n get you some education.

I rolled my eyes and left. I swear, she always talking shit to me. I can't wait until Madre get back from her tour, then Imma be done with this dumb bitch. Ugh lmao. I got my starbucks👌 n headed to school. Now okay listen. My mains is Talyen. Talyen daddy is Trey Songz, we have been friends since I was adopted lol. Her mom, Lauren is London, n Talyen brother is fine, but he too old for me lol. My other main is Karmen, Karmen her mom is Rihanna. Me and Karmen, that's my chick. We have always clicked, I love that girl Frfr. Now, the one I kinda hang with, she not really my friend she a fake friend, her name is Kholee. Drake daughter. Ewwww. She team too much. I swear!!!

But we all meet up at the breakfast table, we sit in the middle of the cafeteria. The center of attention.

Khloee- you guys, do y'all wanna come to my slumber party.

Me- why you having a slumber party? Aint u too old for that or nah?

Kholee- because dad NEVER let's my peeps come over n today he said y'all could come over this weekend, so
I thought, what they hey, lol, why not. *smiles*

Talyen- idk. I got stuff to do that day soooo, um yeah.

Kholee- oh okay, well how about you Karmen?

Karmen- girl you know that I don't rock wit you like that, so please quit all of your trying

Khloe- you see? I try to be nice to you!!! And y'all just continue to mean and rude, I'm sooo done wit y'all. Y'all only hang wit me, so that I'll give y'all Versace on yo birthdays or on Christmas.

Karmen- Fuck yo Versace. I get my own.

Me- Khloee calm yah tits!! Look, we got lives to hunny, we ain't gonna be stuck up yo butt like all these other wannabes out here!! So just shut up before you say something that's gonna piss me off, and once you do that, you know the deal.

Khloee- I'm going to class early .

Talyen- bye Khloee

Karmen- **Laughs**

Me- lol y'all stop. I swear that girl.

Karmen- ik. Talking bout we use her. Bitch my Moma Rihanna, should, she could buy the company if she really wanted too!

Me- I know. We gonna have to show her.

Talyen. Let's whoop her ass.

Karmen- Yasss!!!! Let's jump that bitch!!

Me- y'all reckless😂😂 I swear I love y'all mannn. But my Mom gonna beat my ass if she find out we did it for no reason .

Karmen- nawl we got a reason, that bitch is always talking shit. Talking about we using her. We don't need yo use nobody, should she ain't nobody important!

Talyen- Agreed.

Me- Well Ight let's plan this

Let the planning begin.