School Popinnn

Key'Airah POV

I woke up to breakfast being made. Ever since the engagement , my mom love cooking, I mean this shit getting old. Can a chick get some Starbucks?
Anyways , I did my hygiene . And put on my pink hoodie, black skinny jeans , and black and pink Jordans. Unwrapped my hair, and headed out. Tf umma get cute fah, I'm planning shit.

///Kitchen///

Meek- Hey Key.

Me- Hi.

Meek- so yo moms cooking tonight , Imma need you to be down here on time tonight. Got it?

I just looked at him. Nigga what you running? I can have yo ass out of here. Don't play wit me!

Mom- Key. Just be on time. Here take this wit you, the driver waiting on you. Have a great day at school, love yah.

Me- Thanks luv yah too ma.

Me and Moma relationship has gotten a little better. She listens to me mo, but she won't drop that clown meek. Fah some odd reason.

///School///

Taylen- Wassup Key.

Me- Nun. Just waiting to see some stuff pop off. We been too nice. Umma have to switch it up. We need to confront them. This scheming ish not working.

Royalty- Well aye. We here so we can do it.

Rae'Ven- I'm all about being smart with the shit. I mean we can't get caught. We need to ride it out, we got some stuff that we can use on em.

Karmen - Okayyyy, BUT they still talking shit. So we need to be blackmailing them right now. Why are we waiting?!

Me- My point exactly!

Taylen- Helll you mean "WHY WE WAITING"??!! I'm not getting my ass beat, my dad said he not playing no games. We gotta be smarter wit this ish.

Shaylen- let's start something, give em a little bit at a time .

Me- BOOM! Shay, finally! We agreeing to do something. Let's stop "planning" , tf we planning fo, if we not gone do ish.

Taylen - So we won't get our ass best.

Karmen- Shidd I'm so confused on wtf we doing.

Me- FUCK it . Either y'all got my back, or you don't.

I get up from the breakfast table , and walk over to Khloee table. She looks at me with a smirk. This chick think she's sooo powerful.

Me- Khloee I'm sick of this shit. Bitch wassup.

Tyler- HEY, you bet-

Before I know it, I slap the fuck out of Tyler. I grab her shirt and pull her closer to me, then I start tagging her head. No mercy fah her!
Then I see Karmen running to Khloee her and Taylen start to put in work on Khloee ass. Taylen is stomping tf out of her and Khloee goes to snatch out all of that whack ass weave out of her head .
Shaylen runs and snatches TYLER FROM ME , and girl puts in WERK on ha. I mean I see why ppl don't mess wit her lol, she slung that girl around.
Then Royalty and Rae'Ven got Monica ass. They handled that wannabe bad ass. Rae'Ven slapped her with a chair , and Then Royalty grabbed a chuck of Monica hair , and pushed Monica to the wall, then it was over it. She let all out of her anger, Monica was bleeding everywhere . I then went back to help them kick Tyler ass! Security came. But who gives af. NOT ME!

( Who side are y'all on)
(ANY suggestions)