Chapter 8

"Why are you home so late!" I wanted to coward out and run away. However this time I stood my ground. "You killed Emma!" I retaliated, the look in his eyes held no remorse but my mother's eyes were large and shallow from years of watching without action. "Shut up, you have no idea what you're talking about. She died in an accident!" He screamed as he pulled off his belt. I swallow hard walked towards my room, all before I felt the searing pain of the leather on my skin. I turn around and felt It again but this time on my throat. I stumble back and fall on the floor. He hit me over and over and over until I couldn't move. I was on my knees and pain was in every part of my body. I was gonna pass out from the agony when I suddenly felt him stop. He stopped and walked away. I don't remember moving or standing or anything. But I must have as I grabbed the empty beer bottle that lied scattered on the decaying floor. My body did the rest as my mind was absent. I threw it against his head and he stumbled fowards and grabbed the back of his head. "You little shit!" He said turning around to face me once again. He came at me with his hands and was going to strangle me. I had a feeling. My mother watched in horror as I grabbed my switchblade and cut into his soft flesh. His wails of pains are silenced as I stabbed him over and over and over again and again in his throat. His mouth that only spoke lies. He lied bleeding and dead, no longer a man, just a shallow grave of what you to be something. My mother covered her mouth and I grinned. "You're right! I did do it mommy, I did! I did! I did!" I chanted as I made my way towards her. She was on the floor and slide back with every single step I took until she reached the wall. "Johnny, don't, don't do this!" She said pleading for her life. "Welcome to the mad house!" I laughed, grabbing her hair and dragging her to the storm shelter and locking her down. I drop to the floor and cry, I passed out shortly after.