Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I was in my brothers car because he was taking me to school when suddenly I get this giant headache. "Mother-ffffudger" I exclaim. Jayy turns to look at me. "Are you okay Karson?" He asks me with the worry evident in his tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine just a little headache is all." I say trying to convince myself more than him. It's my birth-day by the way. I'm super excited I get to see the guys tonight. In case you didn't know I have the biggest crush on Andy but, he has Juliet and I don't want to be a homewrecker.

--------------------------Time Skip---------------------------------------------------------

I sigh as I make my way up to the school doors. I was about to step through the door when I hear "KATIE". Oh no, Miranda. Miranda is the school's biggest bitch and cheerleading captain.

"It's Karson." I say under my breath hoping nobody heard me. However, I've come to learn that my luck is shit the hard way. I soon felt a stinging sensation on my right cheek. "What did you say to me, bitch?"

"Really original, Miranda..." I say without realizing. I've never talked back to her but I seem to be really irratible today but, I don't know why. She seemed shocked by my response but quickly put up her 'superior' faqade. "Jacob! Babe this bitch needs to be tought a lesson" She called for her boyfriend.

"Hey Miranda! Why call your boyfriend? Why not finish your own fights? Oh right! You're afraid you'll brake those fake ass nails of yours." I say to her and her boyfriend. He starts to step towards me but is stopped by the bitch's hand. She kisses him then tries to punch me but I grab her hand and pull it back then throw her across the floor.

"What are you gonna do now?" Her boyfriend asks ask I turn around only to see the rest of the football team. Oh shit! There's no way I can take all of them so I attempt to run. Keyword 'tried'. I wasn't able to make it far before I was pulled back and around the school.

"Let me go you preppy man-whores!" I scream as they all begin to use me as a punching dummy. I begin to see red and the next thing I know I'm surrounded by the groans of the team. I smirked to myself then began to question what just happend.

What the hell did I just do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You for reading the chapter! I know it probably suck but hey let me know so I can improove it... LEAVE A LIKE, VOTE, AND OR COMMENT!!!! -H.H.H