Chapters 5 and 6

Chapters 5 and 6

I began to whimper due to the lack of information. 'What the hell is going on?' I thought. I looked up again at the face of Jayy who seemed to know what I was thinking. "Kar... Clearly you know some freaky shit is up with you but, it's not just you. Everybody in this room, including Juliet " He said something that sounded like sadly under his breath "are werewolves."

'Wait. What?!? No. No. Just no. And how the heck did he know what I was thinking?' I thought. I clearly was expressing my confusion because everybody looked at each other, turned back to me, and stated "We can read each others minds!" Although CC practically screamed it. Okay then...

'Okay! Jesus!' I exclaimed in my mind. "Yes Karson dearest?" I hear Dahvie exclaim sarcastically in my head causing me to nearly jump out of my skin. Er. Furr? Yeah, this'll take some gettiong used to. "Well. FUZZ YOU DAHVSTER!" I yell as loud as possible through the mind link.

Now it's his turn to jump three feet in the air... although it wasn't just him and he screamed like a bitch. Meanwhile, I'm literrally rolling on the floor laughing my butt off or I guess it sound like a wolf-ish snicker because soon everybody is laughing their asses off, even Juliet was trying to hold in her awfully obnoxious laugh.

I suddenly came to a complete stop, realising I'm. Still. A. FREAKING WOLF! I apparently screamed/howled in irritation seeing as everyone stoped and stared at me in shock then slowly started backing for the second time tonight. Irritation soon became confusion.

'Why are you backing away from me? A-a-are you s-scared of me?' I use the mind link to say at the edge of tears. A few slip out from my my neon blue orbs. Then more. And more till I'm full-on crying as much as a wolf can. I began to run out of the room only to be met by a chest.

I look up, expecting to see Jayy, to surprisingly see...

ANDY???

(AN: I think you guys deserve a DOUBLE CHAPTER!!! Soo.... here you go...)

BUT! There's a twist... He's crying to? Why would he be crying? I begin to feel the urge to comfort my mate. WAIT! HUH? What the hell is a mate? Where did I learn that word even? I'm so confuzed but go along with it anyways.

So, I put my muzzle in his neck as the urge to comfort him became stronger. I assumed it was working due to the fact that he melted under my touch. I somewhat smirked to myself. 'Mine' I said with authority in the mind link.

What really surprised me is that He. Said. It. Back! Somewhere whilsst this was happening he carried me up to my room. "Karson. Do you want to see me in my wolf form?" He asked in his low voice that was filled with. Love? Lust? Okayyy....

I just simply nodded my head. Next thing I know... He's in his wolf form thats a dirty blonde colour. It's beautiful... Without thinking I tackle him to the floor. With me somehow under him now. How you ask? I honestly don't know. I just know that I'm enjoying it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY MY AWKWARD UNICORNS! I hope you enjoyed this double-chapter. I think next chapter I'm going to do something in Jayy or Andy's P.O.V

What would you like? Let me know with-in the time period of 3-4 days or I will automatically choose one. (BTW. I know that the rating I put for this story is mature. This is because of that 'Mature' language and 'smut' to soon be written. Wolf or human ? Again up to YOU! (I know I'm weird but I need to know what to write for you guys) BYE!