Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I was currently getting dressed and putting make-up on. Jayy picked me up from school about two hours ago so, it was about five-thirty. The guys would be here at about seven-ish. 'Well, this is gonna be one hell of an awkward birthday party' I thought.

---------------------------------TIME---SKIP-----------------------------------------------------

I had on a cut-off Sleeping with Sirens tee, neon green skinnies, and white vans for clothes. For make-up I had on a lip-gloss that made my lips shine more, a dark ring of eyeliner, grey eye-shadow, and a slight amount of blush to add some color to my pale ass skin. Walking down stairs I see that Dahvie and the BVB boys excluding Andy were early. "BAEEEEE!!!"

Just as I heard that I'm tackled to the floor by a man-child, a man-whore, a pizza-lover, and the 'proper-guy' and by proper I mean the only one of us who has manners cause' who need manners am I right? Of course I am. I always am.

"Hey dumb-asses! It'd be nice if you didn't crush the birthday rebel." Dahvie says whilst Jayy is practically rollong on the floor trying not to piss himself. They all litterally jump off of me and I stay on the floor trying to regain my breath. "FUCK YES! AIR! WE MEET AGAIN!" I excliam only to get weird looks from everybody but Jayy who said the EXACT SAME THING?!?!

Jayy and I look at each other an scream "SEX! BITCH! VIOLENT I SCREAM! DAHVIE IS A RAINBOW! TWINSSSSSS!" at the same time and next thing you know we're holding each other for balance because we're laughing too hard. All at the same time the other guys are laughing at our twinie-ness. What can I say? We're like the same person exept one has a dick.

After we regain our composure (idk how you spell it) I ask "Where the hell is Andy?" CC looks at me with an I-know-you-are-crushing-on-him expression before confirming that Andy's just late. I nod to show that I understand.

"ABSOLUTLY NO GETTING HIGH TONIGHT!" I say pointedly to Jayy and Dahvie. They both groan in which I simply roll my eyes at. 'Children' I think. "BUT, booze is accepted."

Jayy just glares at me with a 'shut the fuck up!' look. I just laugh along with the rest of the guys. I began to say "Dumbass I don't dri--" when Andy came in.

Along with Juliet?!?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! Here's another chapter. If anyone sees any misspellings keep in mind I have nobody to double check it and I'm too fucking lazy SOOOOO..... LEAVE A LIKE, VOTE, AND OR COMMENT!!!! BYE MY AWKWARD UNICORNS! (because why not?)