They're Back!

Authors Note:
Hey guys! I'm just a beginner writer so please no hate. Also, DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN FAIRYTAIL, HIRO MASHIMA DOES! Anyways, this is my second fanfiction so I do not have much experience. And I have school and homework like a normal writer so I will post most likely once a week. If I don't post, then I have homework or family matters. I will inform you beforehand if I do know that I can't post. Anyway, if you find this fanfiction interesting, then please comment or vote. It means a lot. Now, to the story!
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
~Natsu's POV~

I sit down on a stool, glum. "What's wrong, Natsu?" Mirajane asks. I shake my head.

"It's nothing, Mira..."

"Hmph. So you miss Lucy, huh?" Gray says. My face redden and shake my head.

"N-NO. S-shut up, Snow Queen..." I stutter.

"Okay, first off, I'm Ice-Make, NOT SNOW. Second, I know you're lying, it's so obvious,even you would be able to know, and that's sayin' something. Third, they're coming back, if they were dead by now, someone would've told us." Gray says. I sigh. I was too angry at myself to even fight Gray. I should've gone with her...

Flashback...

"Hmm... this is a... strange quest..." Erza says. Lucy walks over to her. She stares at the request Erza us looking at.

"Yeah, Erza... this is a weird request. There's no request like this before..." Lucy mumbles. "Oy, Juvia and Levy, c'mere!"

"Hm? What us it, Lu-Chan?" Levy asks. She glances at the request and frowns.

"Uhhmm, should we take this request Erza?" Juvia asks nervously. Erza stares at the request and says,

"Why would a request ask for only us? Just to take out a dark guild?" That catches the attention of everyone.

"What?"

"Lemme see that!"

"Why would it ask for only you guys?"

"SILENCE YOU BRATS! Erza, let me see that request!" Master Makarov yells. She hands it to the short master and sighs.

"Most likely a trap. Should we go just in case?" Erza says. Lucy, Juvia, and Levy nods.

"Now wait a minute! What if it's a trap? You guys could get hurt! Let me go with you!" Natsu yells. Lucy walks over to Natsu and shakes her head.

"You could get hurt too. Just trust us and let us go by ourselves. Besides, we can take care of ourselves!" She smiles. Natsu, surprised, stumbles back but nods.

"I-I will trust you. Just promise me one thing - come back alive with the others..." Natsu says. Happy covers his mouth from laughing.

"In loooove!" Happy says.

"Ugh, that stupid blue cat! Come back here!" Lucy yells. Natsu gives Lucy his smile and she blushes.

"I-I promise, N-Natsu..." Little did Natsu know that he wouldn't see her come back for weeks...

End of flashback...

I feel tears forming in my eyes, remembering that day, my tears slowly turning into anger... at myself.

"IT'S MY FAULT! IF I GONE WITH THEM, THEY PROBABLY WOULD'VE CAME BACK!" I scream. The others wince and some try to calm me down.

"NATSU CALM DOWN! IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT, YOU JUST TRUSTED THEM!" Jellal yells. I fall to the ground, crying. Suddenly, the doors slam open, a shadowy figure approaching Master Makarov.

"Who are you?" Gramps asks. The figure takes off his hood and I immediately recognize him.

"Messenger..." I say. He nods and bows at Gramps.

"Hello, Makarov. I am Messenger and I have good and bad news... considering the missing girls." He says. Everyone stops what they're doing. Cana stops drinking, Elfman stops yelling at younger children to be men, Mira stops washing the dishes, and even Laxus went silent (A/N in this fanfiction, Laxus was actually a good person) . It was as if time stopped all together. No one said a word. Thankfully, Gramps breaks the silence.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Well, good news, they were found just outside of Magnolia. Bad news, they're not in good shape. They're currently in Magnolia hospital, unconcious." He states. Then, he takes his leave. Everyone went in a complete silence. Then, I stand up, walking out of the guild hall.

"Oy, fire breath, where you going?" Gray says. I turn around and say, "To see them." After that, I ran towards the hospital. When I finally make it there, I'm out of breath. I suddenly feel a chill on my back and smirk.

"You missed Juvia, huh?" I ask the ice wizard.

"Shut up, Slanty Eyes." He grumbles. A moment later, I see the whole guild at the front of the hospital. We all rush to the receptionist. She looked at all of us.

"Fairytail, I presume? They're in room 328." She says, not even looking up from the computer she was typing on. We all rush up to room 328. I open the door and see Erza, Levy, Juvia, and Lucy. All covered in bandages and bruises. Everyone looks at them.

Gramps shouts, "Hey, brats! Listen up! They need their rest so let's not bother them!" Maybe it was just my imagination but I saw Lucy move!

I whisper, "Luce?" Her eyes flutter open and she groans. "Luce? Are you okay?" I ask. Suddenly, we hear another groan and find all of the girl's awake! Gramps was really surprised. I hugged Lucy, not thinking at all. Her face turns redder than Erza's hair and she hugs back, awkwardly.

"Natsu and Lucy sitting in a tree..." Happy starts.

"Hey, brats, let's go out, we want them to rest so they could be in good shape tomorrow. And I'll be interrogating you tomorrow, so goodbye!" Gramps says. Everyone left the girls and they drift back to sleep again. We go out of the hospital, in relief and worry.

What the heck happened to them?