A/N

As you can see, it was very obvious I update less frequently. This is because of something that rhymes with 'cool' but isn't cool at all.

Yup, you guessed it, school. I mean, my exam I took, my parents made me stand in freezing tempatures in the middle of a sidewalk, on a friggin LONG LINE, just for me to test my smarts. I was dying.

I go way way too fast on tests so I finished like half a hour early. It was torture and boring the whole time.

After THAT I had a billion exams and tests and quizzes bombing me for the week and stuff. Yeah.

Imagine you taking the most stressful test and you forgot to study. I. Don't. Like. To. Study. So, I didn't.

It was extremely stressful for me the whole week and I might be starting a martial arts class soon. (Which may not be a bad thing with all my annoying classmates. Already can punch liak a boss!)

So I'm sorry with later updates and I got the whole storyline set out, just need to fit the pieces together. I'm also balancing 2 more stories which just got started. (Check profile to see them)

Check my other stories if you're interested and if you want a preview of my new chapter, here it is.

I stood there, frozen as I saw a dark mist around a figure. It was definetly a human figure. I slowly approach it in fear for my life.

That figure had a black cloak etched with lines of white. I didn't feel safe. Nither did the others when they stumbled upon this island. But we had no choice.

I walk up to the figure, naive to the little clues around him. Withered flowers and dead roots.

I slowly tap him on the shoulder to check if he was okay. That was my last mistake. That figure in the dark... it was Zeref.