The Battle

A terrifying crash can be heard from outside as I jolt awake, the sound driving my dreams away. I notice...

.

.

.

"WHY THE HELL YOU GUYS STILL IN MY HOUSE?!?" I shout, enraged as the sleepy, awakened people sit up.

There had been many sleeping bags on the floor, and oddly enough, Levy and Gajeel were sleeping on the same one. Same with Juvia and Gray. And Erza and Jellal.

Mira was sleeping with a smile on her face and a camera. I glance at the screen of it to see... damn, 700 photos. Guess she had fun with arranging everyone's positions. I suddenly felt warm arms wrapped around my waist.

"Natsu..!" I shiver as he exhales on to my neck. I swear Mira... everyone awakes and when they look out my window, we see... a dark guild. But it was unrecognized as we noticed the symbol. There was also Zeref at the front. "What?!" Suddenly, a feeling of impending doom comes over me.

"Hello, Lucy." Zeref smirks at me. His eyes seemed very hazy though, and his voice sounded a little... off. I step back and hide behind the still sleepy Natsu. Luckily, he jolts fully awake when he sees Zeref. The dark guild behind him now seemed familiar. I gasp and tug on Natsu's vest and whisper to him.

"We have to run, Natsu. This guild... this guild removed half of my powers. I can't use my spirits without draining my magic immensely." I start to panic as Zeref raises his hand. A large canon like machine comes out.

"WE WILL REMOVE YOUR POWERS ONCE AND FOR ALL..." Zeref's voice falters as Natsu throws a ball of fire at him. "Natsu? Is that you?" Zeref's voice sounded normal again before it turned distorted and demonic again.

"ZEREF?! I'LL KILL YOU FOR HURTING LUCE!" Natsu shouts in anger. "FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!" A huge tornado of fire escapes his lips and Zeref is only left standing. His power was intensified because of his rage and it already took out the whole dark guild.

"We are the Demonic Myths, one of the most powerful, secretive dark guilds. But I guess they were weakling after all." Zeref smirks and another man comes out, power much more stronger than any other guild member.

"Yes, they were, weren't they, Zeref? Can you please kill them? We need rid of the obstacles in out way of gaining Lucy Heartfilia." The other guy speaks. I notice a awfully unique ring on his pointer finger, containing a large, misty purple orb in it with a obsidian ring. There was also many other orbs with different colors on a large bracelet on both wrists. What caught my eye was a blue, yellow, green, and red orb with the colors swirling through it.

Then, I realize what it was. It was a long shot but it could work. Or our powers and countless others will be lost forever. As they all start fighting, half taking Zeref, the others taking on the other one. I focus on my magic energy and combine my forces with the stars in the inky black sky.

"Celestial Dragon Slayer Magick. Activate." A sudden power surges through me and I feel all the forces of the spirits upon me. Somehow, my comrades had been defeated with Zeref unconscious but the other one still standing. His ring was shattered. 'Good. Levy figured it out too. Heh, she is real smart.'

"Celestial Dragon's Heal." A glow emits from my hands as they heal my friend's wounds. Although, they will be unconscious for a few minutes. "Celestial Dragon's Wing Slash!" A powerful, white slash hits him straight on but it barely hurts him.

"In case you haven't noticed, I have many wizard's powers. Except yours." He lunges at me with a hand full with magic power. The power hits me and I feel the wind get knocked out of me as I slam against a brick wall. "Hah! I have won!"

"Heh... heheh.... HAHAHAHAH! WHAT A RUSH!" I smirk at his terrified face as my body starts to glow. "You. Will. Pay. For. Hurting. MY COMRADES!" I lunge at him, my hand releases a powerful magic. We continue to battle but he was exhausting his magic too much, too fast.

"Celestial Dragon's Secret Attack: Urano Metria Star Twist!" My most powerful move crashes him to the ground with his bracelet magic flowing back to the rightful wizard. We regain our lost power and my dragon slayer power leaves my body, leaving my body beaten and sore. I fall as the others slowly come back to consciousness. Natsu's cries were the last thing I heard before blacking out.

~|~|~|Le Time Skip|~|~|~

I wake to find the whole worried guild next to me. "Wha--!" I shout as I bump my head with Natsu. "Baka! Why were you hovering over me like that--!" I was cut off when he hugs me.

"Luce! You're alive!" I feel something wet on my shoulder and for the first time, I saw him cry. I was shocked but slowly pat his back as I say in a soothing voice.

"Of course. Someone needs to take care of a baka like you." I smile as he let's go.

"Ya know Luce, I did prepare a original Fairy Tail party!" Natsu grins at me.

"Great! Let's go!" During the whole party people were hugging me or crying that I was alive. Except for some "too manly to cry" people.

At the end, Natsu was blushing madly and he was coming towards me. I turn and smile at him. He suddenly kneels forward and the whole guild turns silent as they turns to us.

"Luce... you are the only girl for me. I know we have known each other for years and all these years just made me fall in love with you more. Even through our mistakes, I want to stay with you forever. Luce, will you marry me?" Natsu was holding out a box with a diamond ring on it.

"Natsu... OF COURSE!" I hug him tightly has he put on my ring. "I... I love you."

"I love you too." And with that, we ended up kissing madly. With the whole guild staring at us. Mira had fainted and many were congratulating us. I was happy. I was content. I loved everyone. Little did I know that was only just the beginning of our new little paradise...