8

How you tell him you're pregnant:

You were pregnant, and the plus on the pregnancy test proved it. You had been married to Louis for a year now. It was around Louis' birthday (December 24th) and you knew the perfect present.
Finally, it was Christmas Eve (Which is obviously also Louis' birthday) and you and the boys were celebrating at your shared flat. "GIVE ME MY GIFTS!" Louis shouted excitedly. "Calm down Louis!" You laughed. "Your gifts are right here!"
Niall got him a Nerf gun, Harry got him a Superman cape, Zayn got him a little Louis doll that sang, Liam got him a GIANT thing of carrots, and you got him a shirt
"This is what an awesome dad looks like"
He started laughing. "Y/N, you know this thing says da-" Then his eyes went wide. He looked from your eyes, to your belly, to your eyes again. You just nodded with a big smile on your face. Louis jumped up and started cheering, then he walked over to you and kissed your stomach. It took a while for the other boys to get it, but once they did, they started cheering with Louis.

THE BABY'S COMING!!!:
You and the boys were at the pool, hanging out and having fun. You were sunbathing while wearing a bikini...
But you had a 9 month baby bump! Suddenly, you felt a sharp pain in your stomach, and it continued that way. Then your water broke. "LOUIS!!!" You screamed. He was instantly by your side, along with the rest of the boys. "What's wrong?" He asked, a concerned look on his face. "Louis," You started. "This baby's coming right now!" He lifted you up and carried you bridal-style to the car. Then you drove to the hospital.