CHILDREN

First, you had twin girls, then twin boys, then a twin boy and a twin girl, then just 1 little girl. You ended up with 7 children!

Marie and Ray as babies-weheartit.com/entry/79058695/search?context_type=search&...
Marie and Ray as children- weheartit.com/entry/69585684/search?context_type=search&...
Marie as a teenager- weheartit.com/entry/80849853/search?context_type=search&...
Ray as a teenager- weheartit.com/entry/80853163/search?context_type=search&...

Marie had always been very pretty and when she was 11 years old, she decided to become a model. Luckily, it came naturally to her and she did very well in it. She married another model at 23 years old and had 1 little boy and 1 little girl.

Ray, on the other hand, was very shy and super smart. She decided to become a 4th grade teacher. All of her students loved her and she loved them back. She didn't make as much money, but she was happy with her life. She never got married, but she was friends with a boy. She adopted 1 little girl.

Tommy and Niall as babies- weheartit.com/entry/73958433/search?context_type=search&...
Tommy and Niall as children- weheartit.com/entry/78005195/search?context_type=search&...
Tommy as a teenager- weheartit.com/entry/80767421/search?context_type=search&...
Niall as a teenager- weheartit.com/entry/79791121/search?context_type=search&...

Tommy was just like his dad, loud and funny! He decided to start a boyband (which his brother Niall joined) and did great. The band became very famous. He married one of the stylists and had 2 boys and a girl.

As I said before, Niall joined a boyband with his brother Tommy. But unlike Tommy, Niall was a little more shy. He was still funny and outgoing though! He married his highschool sweetheart and had 1 little girl.

William (Willy) and Olivia (Libby) as babies- weheartit.com/entry/78491087/search?context_type=search&...
Willy and Libby as children- weheartit.com/entry/25692566/search?context_type=search&...
Willy as a teenager- weheartit.com/entry/74870819/search?context_type=search&...
Libby as a teenager- weheartit.com/entry/80847886/search?context_type=search&...

Willy had always loved music, especially the guitar. He decided to play professionally, and did great! He became semi-famous and married one of his fans. He never had children, but owned two birds who filled the position.

Libby had always been very sweet and smart. She got straight A's all her life and became a world-renowned Cardiologist. (A person who works with hearts) She married a patient whose life she'd saved. After 2 years, he became very sick and died before they had any children. She remarried a veterinarian and had 1 little boy.

Mercy as a baby- weheartit.com/entry/83640595/search?context_type=search&...
Mercy as a child- weheartit.com/entry/83426793/search?
context_type=search&context_user=nikipaokara27&page=9&query=baby+girl
Mercy as a teenager- weheartit.com/entry/83596409/search?context_type=search&...

Mercy had always loved wild animals, so she decided to work with them for a living. She became a zoologist and ended up living in Africa. She married a volunteer she met down there and had 5 kids. Three were girls, and the other two were boys.