Part Deux

Yeah, and now it's French! Deal wit it, beaches!

Hey! I wanted to pick the title :(

You picked the other ones, man! My turn.

Lol I was gonna do this exact title anyway!

Uh-huh. I'm really convinced in your fits of laughter every few seconds. ( she is laughing while I type!!!)

Heeheehee

Yawn. Your laughter bores meh. I require to be more sugar high. Pass the candy, my arms are numb.
Oh, wait.....Nev' mind.

Lol the struggle. We've already demolished three bags of candy for crying out loud!

Yeah, das is za truss.

I'm already hysterical and laughin at stupid shit! This is gonna me a loooooooong night sista.

Yup. A looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog nigh', A' ight?

<_< samrtheamazing is unamused.

0_0 Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? I wanna you to be!

She fuckin cheatin right now. The game we playin be rigged.

I just keep beatin yo ass cuz you ain't neva played befo!

She cheatin.
Lol she just looked at an orange candy and was the 'wtf why that pink?!?!' And when I informed her it was actually orange she face planted the table. Hahahahahahahahaha.
I JUST MADE A FACE, IT'S THE PIC ATTACHED TO THIS AND IT SO AMAZING DR PEPPER AMD MACAROONS PEOPLE!
DR. PEPPER AND MACAROONS.

You know what?

Chicken butt.

... I have no response. Goodnight.