Pepe makes a big Mistake.

Pepe had taken me to a small apartment on the west side of this tiny town.
Blizzards had trapped us inside; all hope was lost.

I hadn't seen Pepe for two days, he had locked himself in the mould growing bathroom and I have continued to pee in a bucket beside the bed.

I finally convinced myself, that enough was enough, I had to force Pepe out of that box of a room and escape with me to Mexico.

"PEPE!!!" I pounded on the paper thin door. A tired groan sounded from the other side.

"COME OUT, please?" I begin to feel myself becoming the lonely Poot I once was when my sister, Demi, locked me away from the world because she was a fat lard and was always jealous of me. Obviously my parents obliged to her ridiculous suggestions because she was the superior.

I stood back from the bathroom door and let out a sigh as Pepe stumbled and fell from inside the bathroom. Loud crashing sounds were all I could here from the other side until finally, I hear the lock twisting.

Pepe looked different.

The smell of pure vodka filled the air; his eyes were a burning red colour. His once bright green skin had faded to a dull lifeless green.

He angrily clenched his fist and stormed towards me, but I wasn't afraid.

He took ahold of me viciously and I could not escape his tight grip, I began to feel panicked.
He pulled me over to another door in the hall way and used one hand to keep me in place and another to retrieve a small copper coloured key to unlock the door.

I couldn't speak a word. I was petrified, for the first time in my life, of Pepe.

He violently shoved me into the tiny cupboard and locked the door once again...