Dreadful Desires

Many years ago, there were four aquaitances who were on a macabre quest at Twighlight.

Their quest was a dangerous burden to locate a Dragon. Duuring these times there were only a dozen dragons each with their own purpose. In time, they came across a river too thick and to long to swum across. However, being life-forms with extreme gifts, They created a bridge to walk along the trecherous waters. It was magnificent with trees makung the path. The four people consisted of a Man, Dwarf, Vampire and Werewolf. Whilst nearing the end with every step, an angel burst out of the water with wavy, blonde locks along with a face semming to be filled of woe. She peered up from her neck and her eyes were like igniting dragon fire. "My name is Itolata, people who come across usually drown!" Her voice was masculine with a hint of grunting. Her appearance did not match her personality at all! "You have fooled me that no one has ever acheived! I shall give you what you most desire however, it may resolve to you to an eerie and bewitching death!"

" I accept your idea! For I am not afraid and have no fear!" spoke the werwolf, for he was a combative creature. Suddenly though, he started, well what looked like malting. All his fur was stripped and near to the end he was stark-naked. His genitals were the only thing that still carried hair; his curse of lycanthropy was banished!

Next, the vampire who was dressed in ebony robes was then carrying an endless gourd of fresh blood that never rotted away. His greed and malice took over and he smirk at itolata in smuggness.

Now the man did not ask for anything from Itolata for he was not a foolish person himself and instead of greed, he used his wisdom to overcome her Desires of Pain.

Lastly the Dwarf (that only reached 4 inches but armed to the teeth in weaponry) desired for something that was the most powerful thing in Fallowind. So the angel commanded her finger and as she rested on his helm, he began to grow. Larger. And Larger. Then so Large he was twice the size of the mutated werewolf. His arrogance over took and he started threatening Itolata however, as soon as he attempted to grab her, she ablitorated into dozens of white dove feathers.