Dreadful Desires

Meanwhile up above from the encounter of Itolata, The tall (non-dwarf) dwarf started getting larger and larger from his previous height. Startled the other three members stood back and. witnessed him sprout horns with knarly textures dotted around his body. He did not have pink, delicate, soft skin anymore for each part of his body was covered in reptilian-like scales. Bewildered by the transformation, as soon as the Dwarf tried to speak, great balls of fire spurted out. He was a dragon. Without thinking, the vampire lashed out and clambered up the creatures serpentine figure. He borrowed the Man's defence weapons, such as his sword and scabbard, then attempted to decapitate the non dwarf. Raging in utmost fury, the dragon retaliated with the most penetrating screams for aid. "If we destroy this dragon, then there is no means of travelling all the way!" cried the cold monster whilst hacking at its giant wings. They all did not want to go all the way, but could they even kill the dwarf that was? The miniscule fight was fiery in the snowy atmosphere with pools of water becoming a lot more common by the ice defrosting. Nearing to the end, the vampire was disgusted at how the others werent helping him, and he hit the icy capped roof. The blade he carried plummeted into the dragons neck with blue blood pouring down the snow. It was dead. After leaping off the beast, the vampire headed straight towards its mangled jaw then used his metal blade to carve out the twelve inch canine that the quest was all for.