Dreadful Desires

Now since two have died, word reached the vampires ear. He thought about Itolata and her threat. Now what did he desire most again?

In his cave, no light could be food apart from some streaks of sunlight seaping through, which he was well distanced from. Dead animal bodies were in a mound near the entrance and the stench could destroy your sense of smell. He was seen in the darkest and dingiest corner observing a book named ' how to kill a person perfectly'. It was a very suitable for his species not forgetting in his mind it was quite delight.

Whilst nearing the end of his gruesome novel, he suddenly thought of his desire he wished of and the amounts of blood he carried. Gliding once again over his habitat, he reached for a gourd made of fallow deer hid and a glass bottle top. The noise was squeaky then once opened it made a loud POP! The nice blood burnt his lips, a good burning like whilst sun-bathing, with every gulp being saved. Although he did think it was more than satisfactory, he just couldnt stop drinking. The more he divulged his blood, the more he felt sick.

3 minutes had passed and he was starting to appear; Human? The blood in his system was absorbed thrpugh and his skin got fairer and cleaner. The vampire curse was lifted, but he still wouldnt stop drinking . Sooner or later he was going explode!

Blood started teaming out of his sharp ears with stains intercepting eachother like a small water feature. You could see the vampires dreadful face as it began increasing a weaker side. Suddenly he collapsed to the stone floor, even his sweat was blood red! Gushes and gushes came out until one choked on his own vomit, then lay still.