Dreadful Desires

White-Cage was a magnificent fortress purley made of Ice and Diamond. Its windows and doors were crafted out of the finest, solid Bedrock whilst small dwarven soldiers suffered the writhing climate outside.

On its boarders, a man was located astride a brown horse, with plenty of packages. It was the same man who had witnessed the dwarfs death atop Ieyl Mountain. He had come to deliver the bad news however, was intercepted by Itolata herself. Her appearance was completely different compared to her previous look. Before, she was quite macabre in her ways but curently, she gave an effect if beauty. Scarlett lipstick matched her urban hair that trailed down to her ankles in a long plait. The sari she wore was emerald green unlike the material she previously wire. He stuterred in fear. "Greetings young man, I have great news for you."

"What do you want witch! Havent you had enough joy from us, I presume the other three agree with me?

"The OTHERS are dead", she bellowed, the man's jet eyes dialated by the news and questioned her statement. "It seems that their greed and desires took over and ended their ransome lives."

"Have you come to eliminate me?"

Her face was gentle and calm but his was the complete opposite. She began to speak as he awaited her answer. "No... You did not ask for anything, you are some how stronger than the others even though they were much stronger than you", He was reminded of the wereqolf, Dwarf and vampire when she patted her transparent palm against his knotted hair whilst he racked his body full of relief. She turned away from him then reached inside the silk pocket of hers to behold a small signet ring. The platinum band was covered by a saphire oval with a peculiar design in-crusted within. The shape resembled a star contained in several circles in an astronomic way. "This little peice of beauty gives the. power to grant the greatest desires you wish for."

'So thats how?' The man realized and showed his utmost appreciation. "Now be warned, I have put you through this test, you do know what could happen now". The final word purged through her lips as she suddenly disintergrated into the frosty air.

What was the man going to do now?