Chapter 7 Successful Plan

"WTF, oh hell nahh, I know for a fact you did not just spit on me nigga, have you lost yo mind?" Mase said in a upset deep voice. I knew it was only a matter of time before Mase would blast this fuck nigga. Ke laughed but it was easily noticed that he was scared and only trying to act tough.
.
.
.
.
.

"DESHIA, what do you think is best we do for lil Ke?" Mase asked smiling. " I don't know yet, let's get some rest and I will have an idea in the morning ". Honestly I had a trick up my sleeve but I didn't say anything to Mase about it or gave him any clues on what I was up to.

"Bae let me tighten up this ropes so I know for sure he ain't going no where" Mase suggested. I went along with it and went upstairs to my room waiting for Mase. I knew that if I was going to succeed in my plan then I needed to put Mase to sleep. Mason came in the room and put Ke phone on the dresser, thank God it was locked though. I looked at the phone because that would be my main factor in this lil plan I had in my head. "Mase, baby, come lay down and let me ease your mind", I told him. He did as I said without no hesitation, I mean who wouldn't after all I am DESHIA. But anyway he lay down on his back and closed his eyes. I started kissing him on his cheeks and jawline. I sucked on his neck and bit at his bare flesh. He moaned in satisfaction. I took his clothes off and kissed his chest and licked all over his chest. He instantly had a boner. I thought to myself BINGO. I sat on top of his stomach and arched my back kissing his soft lips. When he grabbed my ass cheeks I knew he was ready but I took my time. I was rubbing his hair and biting his ears, making him want me even more. "Girl stop playing with me", was all he could say. I grinned but didn't reply. He was so ready to feel his manhood inside my warm wetness, and I kept teasing. I slid my shirt off and took off my bra, exposing my double D's to him and he took off his gym shorts and boxers. He was completely naked and I still had on my pink panties. He slid his hands down and took them off so that I was naked also.

His manhood rubbed against my soft sweet area and he tried to push his self inside but I declined. I told him to wait and be patient. As I continued to kiss on his neck and jawline he became more aroused. So I figured maybe it was time to start. As I positioned my self on his boner he moaned in relief as it went in. I gasped because of his size and starting bouncing slowly so I could adjust to his manhood. I started moving faster as I got use to it and after my legs grew tired and weak I started grinding on him back and forth. His eyes rolled and in his mind I knew he was going crazy. I got and turned around putting my knees under his I reverse cowgirl his ass. I bounced and he enjoyed the view of my ass cheeks vibrating. He held my waist and grabbed my ass hard asf. I knew Mase was close to his climax. Then he sat up and I was face down ass up, when he started pounding in me hard asf and holding my waist tight. I moaned loud enough for Ke to hear down stairs and yelled out Mason named constantly. I knew exactly what I was doing.
"Uggggghhhhhhhhhhhh Mason " I yelled.
"What's my name "? He questioned.
"Ugh, Mason"!! I shouted. He slapped my ass and grabbed my shoulders. I was ready to tap out because the shit hurted and tears was in my eyes. I thought to myself Dear Kitty, I am so sorry for me getting us into this, please bare with this monster, my sincere apologies to my walls, ovaries, cervix, and my entire body. Mase pulled out and told me turned around, not thinking he was about to nut everywhere. He squirted right on my breast and stomach. I watched him moan and groan as he clasped on the bed. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.I grabbed Ke phone off the dresser.

When I returned from a heavenly shower, Mason was knocked out. My plan worked. I put my giant body size bear next to him and left out the room and closed the door. If Mase was to wake up I would hear my door open because there was a little bell on the outside of my doorknob. I know I'm a genius. So I crept down stairs to see Ke still tied up staring in mid air. Ke looked over at me and I could see the worry in his eyes. Those eyes were like a gateway broken down to my cold heart. I looked at him, and smiled. He whispered" Deshia tell me, do you really love me?" I knew the answer but didn't want to say it. I looked him in his eyes and said "Yes, Ke I do and I never stopped loving you but you hurt me one to many times and I won't allow it to happen again". He turned his head as if he was ashamed. I knew he was. "But Deshia I'm sorry, and I need you, why can't you see that"?. ... I straddled his lap and said "Ke when I needed you, you was trying to fill everyone else's needs. But now I'm gone and you finally realize you was in the wrong. It's to late".
.
.
.
.
.
I stared at Ke. I must admit Ke was FINE asf with that ROYAL tatt on his buff chest. But I didn't want him to feel special so I didn't say anything. Ke looked at me and put his forehead against mine and kissed my lips. I moved my lips away and said "No Ke, baby this is wrong and I love Mase." He looked at me like I was crazy. Once again I looked him in those devil eyes of his. I asked Ke what was his code on his phone and he spelled out D.E.S.H.I.A.
"Really nigga," I asked. Sure enough his phone was unlocked and I went to our previous messages and deleted them. But my plan wasn't quite done yet. I went to his contacts and found his lil girlfriend Kira. I texted her as if I was him.

Me: Wassup bae, can you come over?

Bae: Wya?

Me: 3490 Mossy Dr.

Bae: Yea, and who house is that?

Me: My cousin Dj, but his parents are out of town and he gone to stay the night with his girlfriend.

Bae: OK, omw.
.........
.........

I showed Ke the messages and he looked mad but he knew he couldn't do nothing about it.

Follow me and add to your library. Update coming soon.

Kira in the MM.