Chapter 5 Stay away from ME

"Mason"? I screamed from the shower. "Bring me my pink body wash boy". He did exactly what I said. The water was steaming hot nd my hair was starting to frizz, so I decided it was best to get out the shower when I was done bathing. I didn't want to cuddle under Mason, I didn't even want company any more. I was thinking maybe I could chill by myself for a little. *Buzz Buzz* my phone lit up as my annoying ex boyfriend Ke was calling me. I don't know what he could possibly want, I mean I left him alone a year ago. I ignored the call for the 5th time today. *Buzz Buzz*. I answered yelling but not to loud that Mason could hear me. "Wtf do you want boy, I'm sick of your ass, find something better to do than blow up my mother fucking phone all God damn day"!!!. He was silent for about three seconds until I heard him sigh " Baby don't do me like that, I miss you and I wanted to know if I could come see you pleassseeee it's important ". I said " no I honestly don't have time for you nor your childish ass games Ke", after that I hung up the phone. That boy irks my nerves I swear he do, it's like he play these stupid ass mind games.
..................
..................
I walked down the hallway and entered my room to see Mason sleep in my bed. He so freakin cute when he sleep. I kissed his forehead and put a big T shirt on with some pink lace panties. I lotioned my legs and arms and put my deodorant on. I felt exhausted after our freak section, I knew sleep was calling my name. *Buzz Buzz* " uggggghhhhhhhhhhhh if this Ke again I swear I'm changing my number and getting a restraining order on him.

Stupid Ass Ke: I will be at your house at 8 o'clock tonight whether you like it or not.

Me: Good, the police will be here waiting for your ass.

Stupid Ass Ke: Alright, dwu. But I'm still coming. So tell Mason to wake up and go home.

WOAHHHH..... How did he know Mason was sleep, that nigga better not be watching me. I thought to myself. I kind of felt scared but I just laid down and thought what about what was going to happened tonight.

*Buzz Buzz*
Mom: Hey honey, I'm so sorry but I have to stay a extra week down here. I love you.
Me: OK mom that's fine and I love you too.

Honestly I wasn't mad. Shiiddd I got these big ass house to myself for an extra week. That's wassup I thought. I started to dose off and sooner or later I was sleep.

Mason in the MM
Also, follow me and I will follow back.