Chapter 3 Sex Life

As he took off my shorts he kissed me soft on my stomach. So I knew I was about to get some good ass head. He took my panties off and
laid me on my back. He put my hands behind my head and told me to relax and let his tongue massage my beautiful body. He kissed the top of my virgina and then went down.
He licked my clit slowly and then fast like really fast. It felt wonderful. He licked faster and faster then slowed back down. He sucked the life out of my clit and then put his tongue in my wet hole. His tongue went all the way in my hole and he flicked his tongue as if it was a light switch. Omg my whole body began shaking. Only my baby can make me get like this. I was about to have a orgasm just from some head and lawdd knows I still wanted the D. He kept going and kept licking even though I was about to nut everywhere. He didn't care, he enjoyed every minute of my orgasm sensation feeling. I couldn't stop shaking like my eyes was rolling and I could barely talk clear. Omg I love this man. He took out his dick and rubbed it against my clit and it was soak and wet. He kept playing with his d all over my clit. Then he stuck it in , and starting pounding hard asf. My legs was in the air before I knew it and he was all in my stomach. I felt it, and it was huge. I wanted to tapout but I knew that wasnt happening let alone a option. My legs was around his neck and he was pushing on my stomach and going harder and harder. I moaned and called out his name. He grabbed my boobs and held on to them while he kept beating it up like a wild beast.

Keep reading y'all, its about to get good.