Chapter 9 WASSUP

I turned to see Kira with a loaded gun pointed towards my head. I smiled at her and winked.

As she held me at gun point, Mase was slipping my pink pistol towards my hand under the cover. Once it was in my hand I pulled it up and she jumped back letting a fire out hitting my roof.

Mase picked up her gun. I wanted to end her fucking life right then. She stupid asf for coming after me.

Mase looked in my eyes and notice what my intentions were.
"No baby. Don't...." Mase yelled.

I walked the stupid hoe downstairs. I noticed Ke was still seated and looked tired. I tied Kira up and tapped her mouth.

*Wham* "I slap the fuck out of her. That's what happen when you come for me bitch". I told her. She held in her tears so I picked up my pistol.

I slapped her ass hard as I could. I started pistol whooping her ass. She lucky I didn't kill her fr.

Mase and I went to my room to talk about what we wanted to do with them hoes downstairs.
"Let's just take them out of town and get us a room, and make they ass jump off a cliff or something". I stated. Mase agreed because we knew it sounded good.
"Let's leave tonight" Mase said. I agreed and started packing us some clothes and stuff we need. I made my way down downstairs to pack some food also.

Mase came downstairs with 8 loaded pistols and our bags. He placed everything in the car as I got Kira up to place her in it. Both Ke and Kira were blind folded. Mase got Ke and made sure both of them were still tied up.

I grabbed my MK purse and got in Mase car. I drove us straight to McDonalds considering the fact everybody was probably starving.

I ordered everybody so much food my total was nearly $40. Mase took off the blind folds so they could eat. I got straight on and interstate. I noticed a few mountains and hills. I honestly didn't know where we were or where we were going. But I kept driving.

It seems like I have been driving for a good 4 hours and Mase was already sleep. I glanced in my mirror to see Ke starring at me and Kira sleep.

I turned on some music as I sped up. Mase woke up and noticed some waterfall off to his right. The next exit was a half mile away so we finally found our spot.

Follow me