part 2

Morgan

I enter the drive with a jerk, I take a few pills and step out. I haven't visited Jennifer in years and apparently we had some intel that something big was going on and I was called to take care of it. Brian , Caitlin and John shut thier doors and began acting like complete idiots. "Stop Brian I will cut your fingers and shove them down your throat u idiotic .." I turn around and yell at all of them "shut up before I call your father" I demand calmly , all of the children instantly stop talking and squirming. I knock on the door and am greeted by Claire, "come in " she says as he opens the door and motions for us to come in. I step in and sit on the sofa chair in the living room once me and my children get settled we are greeted by Jennifer and a girl in her maybe early 25s. I look at them. "I am going to introduce you to 2 very special people, would like it if you didn't freak out they are young and don't understand" Jennifer said she motions to the girl and leaves the room. When the girl comes back she enters the room with 2 little girls. "This is Ryan" she motioned to the one with brown eyes. "And this is Riley" she motioned to the one with green eyes. The girls shyly hid behind their mother I walked towards them . Riley looked at me and ran so fast I thought I would fall over she crawled up the wall and sat near a picture of a wedding. She began to cry . The other girl flashed me a look of anger and crawled up the wall and sat next to her sister. My children were on their feet in a matter of seconds by the astonishment they had witnessed before their eyes and looked at me . I excused myself left the house and drove away.

Brian

I was the only one who didn't move. I was to captivated by her beauty . Her long,curly, Brown hair , creamy , smooth, porcelain skin her beautiful green eyes and her small plump lips. I felt my chest tighten when she cried. I already knew how wrong it was to like a 5-6year old . But I can't help it. Ill protect you , Riley I promise even if it's the last thing I do