part 5

Ryan

I wake up to hear Claire and daddy yelling at Brian. "I won't let you , give them a chance , their 5 years old for God's sake. Riley and Ryan wouldn't hurt anyone. Please don't do this, their has to be another way!" Daddy yells. "The council will find out and they won't give them a chance. Trust me . They will be fine . Bailey and my siblings will be with them. It won't be forever . My brother will stay with them and my mother , sister and little brother will stay with you until your safe. Ill protect them , I promise." Brian said as mommy came in my room and picked me up . I touched her face. When I touch mommy and Riley it tingles. "Are we going to die , mommy" I asked. "No baby , mommy will always protect you and Riley always" she said as she layed me IN her bed and went to get Riley. I was tired. All I remember is Riley cuddled with me while we slept close to mommy.

Brian

I helped Bailey pack the girls things in suitcases and bags for our departure. I looked out the window to see both girls hugging each other . They turned around and flashed me a bright smile . I smiled back and looked at Bailey ,she grinned and continue to pack. "So where are we going?" She asked as she stuffed clothes into the suitcase. "A remote island just off of Europe. Our in-laws live in Paris and in London so we will visit them often. "Sounds amazing and safe" Bailey replied looking to the girls. I agree I silently added as we watched Ryan and Riley wrestle.