part 9

Amber

I danced swiftly as I moved my hips to the club music that blast through the large speakers. I looked around and stopped in my tracks, I knew I was drunk but I don't think it's normal to imagine your dead sister in a red cloak and black dress standing 3 feet away from you. I ran out of the club . I stepped outside and didn't make it far until I felt a pain in the back of my head.And then I was gone.

Bailey

I sipped from my cup as Mackenzie tied her sister to the chair. I cleaned up and cleaned the house, because, Amber was going on trial. She had apparently been using her magic abilities in the wrong way and were taking them for granted. I watched as Mackenzie was forced to tie down the only family she ever had, tears fell down her cheeks, as she awaited her older sisters fate.

Macy

I entered the house of the coast of Europe. It was a nice little house.I looked at the beautiful woman who opened the door she lead me into the big hallway , there sat Amber as the rest of the council made their way in I began to walk towards Amber she was still asleep. That was until everyone in the room heard a big bang followed by a violin and piano. I made my way down the hallway until I was stopped by Bailey and Mackenzie. "Move or be moved , I want answers and my demand always comes first." I Saud in a calm voice . Right at this moment Brian had came out of the room and looked to the two girls behind me . "Hello Brian".I said with a smile. He acknowledged with a nod of his head. "It's time to tell them , we can't keep this secret."he said as guilt took over him. At this moment a door opened as I watched 2 little girls step out of the room the were definitely twins. I walked towards them and got on my knees so I was at their level and watched as the both spoke to me. Don't hurt us . I'm Ryan and this is Riley. The one with brown eyes said. I watched as I dismissed then and the ran, fast, outside. I looked to Mackenzie, Bailey, and Brian." Care to tell me why you bro the law." As I watched them frantically search for an excuse.