part 7

Mackenzie

I watched from the dark trees and watched them like prey. I watched as the twins ran into the house both claiming their own room . I jumped from the trees to the Sandy forest floor. I watched as Bailey announced she was taking a shower and Brian cooked both kids breakfast for dinner. Riley.... Ryan... I used my hypnosis and mind telepathy to contact them . I was not human nor am I a vampire, werewolf, or any stupid creature of that sort but I am a witch. No we aren't hags that fly on broomsticks and have black cats. Some use magic, some energy and some like me and my sister are cursed. We are not full blood witches , we only possess a few powers. But the twins, they had power. They hadn't unlocked them yet but they were powerful , not only did they possess black blade magic , but they had star energy . Energy that could light an entire city . They were powerful , more powerful than their mother , all I had to do was train them that was if I could I quickly crept back into the trees watching and waiting for the perfect time to steal the twins away.

Riley

Brian had played me in my bed and tucked me in tight as I pretend to be asleep. He kissed my head and whispered "good night Riley". I tried to fall asleep but as soon as I began to drift away Ryan contacted me. Someone wants us to go outside they said it's important she whispered. Fine let's go before mommy wakes up we both met up at the large back door that lead to the beach and small woods outside. We walked and held hands while we crept through the bushes until we heard a pair of feet land hard on the ground behind us. A girl maybe 5'4 , African-American, short, curly brown hair and piercing brown eyes . Ryan stepped in front of me as I hid behind her. "Hello Ryan, Riley, I am Mackenzie, I'm not her to hurt you, I'm a good friend of your mom and have come to talk to you." She said in a soft but stern voice. Stay with me,Ryan told me . We followed Mackenzie to the beach and sat across from her on the cold sand. "I am the one who gave you your powers. You are black blade apprentices. Black blade magic is a magic witches used before the dawn of time. There are only 5black blade magic sorcerers left. That's me , Amber, Morgan,you ,Ryan and Macy. I faked my death years before you were born to save our kind. If I can teach you black blade realm magic we can destroy the star that will be passed on through your blood line. You all can go back to being normal people except you two . But if not you will go through the process your mom goes through over and over and it won't stop. " Mackenzie said. I looked to Ryan let's do it Ryan looked at Mackenzie with a nod of her head sealing the deal. We quickly ran back and jumped in our beds falling asleep.