nowadays

You guys i decided imma do a few more chpts about nowadays with them. before i do a epilogue because i see that the way i ended it was kinda harsh. so here goes what i been working on for days. im sorry but i just was like totally lost how to do this cause this story was my weak point but i think this chpt is actually really good. .

award goes out to @mblover_4ev !!!!! cause she trully is my best reader. spam her with followers hey maybe next chpt you will get an award an dedication an a follow!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alicia pov

its been about a year in a half since ive seen prince. yeah i know my stuborn idiotic ways got me here. i still think about him everyday an i love him so much but i moved on with my life. after the divorce he didnt even look at me again not even a smile.

theres something i haven been able to tell him i have a 3 year old daughter .

her name is Aria Perez.(in the advertisement -------->>>>)

you wondering why her last name is perez well no i didnt pay money to keep his last name but the day before we went to court to actually finalize the divorce me a jacob slipped up an you know things happened. he never knew i was pregnant i dont think he''ll ever know he has a child but its to late to bother to tell him . he's on the "love is blind <3 " tour. To this day my daughter still asks when she's gone see daddy but i can never answer. she seems him on tv all the time always talking bout him . she wanted to see his movie i was a co-star in it but i dont want her to see. cause everytime she see's daddy crying an see his smile she starts to cry.

she looks just like him a big curly afro, tan skin an light brown eyes. an she her dance skills to work i mean this gurl only 3 but she can do most moves a 16 year old cant do. anyways we live still in L.A we moved to a big house in beverly hills. as for my friends they just dont ven talk to m anymoe. i call thm an leave them messages but you know they nevr pick up there fones so i guess they have been avoiding me for the past year.

i have new friend mikayla but i call her micky thats aria god momma. im 21 now by the way.

So lets get on to life

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alicia, man aria get yo ass over here so i can do you hair.!!!!!

*aria was watching a mindless takeover video behind the scenes with princeton.on her ipad yeah her spoiled ass*

aria, not into you kidnap daddy from outta this video an bring him to me!!

alicia, how im gonna kidnap him . you got 5 seconds aria im not playing with you!

5....4......3....

aria just continued to watch her daddy

2.....1.....0

grabbed her arm making her standup an popped her leg 3 times.

she cryed an ran upsairs.

alicia POV

she always fuckin think im jokin with her. spoiled ass one day im take all her electroncs. she got more then i do. an she know how to work em to.

their was a knock at the door.

i went to see who it was . it was micky.

micky, ayyyyyyyyy wadd dey do!!!