Wow jahlil :/

*recap*

Jahlil

I shove Micky in the car seat*

Alicia, so what we gonna do when we take aria to Micky house.

Jahlil , I told you my cousin party it's at the Frat house.

Alicia, ohh yeah alright.

Jahlil , aria's one little sweet girl .

Alicia smiles

Thanks "she said"

No problem.

They drive to Micky house an Alicia gets aria from outta the car.

An knocks on the door.

Micky answers

Micky, umm hey. *she gets aria an put her on the couch an walks Back to da door*

Micky, well bye she closes the door but Alicia stepped her feet in

Alicia, woahh wait wassup with you.

Micky, it's not me it's you. We suppose to be bestfriends an I was there for you when you wanted prince back an when you had aria but it's like you don't even talk to me anymore . We text eachother an that's it.

Alicia looked confused.

Alicia, I'm sorry but I be with(gco)

Micky. Jahlil I know that. But damn gurl you can't forget the people who actually been there thru everything. There's something not right about ja(gco) .

Wassup " jahlil walked up .

Micky rolled her eyes.

Alicia, nun umm I'm about to go cause Micky you trippin.

Micky , I'm trippin? Man Alicia wake tf up an see whats real an whats not. Who been there since THE BEGINNING an still tryna get at you. You know who tf I'm talm bout. *shakes her head in disappointment an slams the door*

Alicia POV

Why they always gotta bring up prince. An what do she mean something's not right about jahlil. He cool an I like him.

I walk back to the car.

Jahlil, damn she rude. An who was she talkin bout?

Alicia, don't worry about it. .

Jahlil, you slightly starting to irritate me with that shit.

Alicia, well it was nun of your business .*i rolled my eyes*

Jahlil looked out the window

Jahlil. Look ion wanna argue with you alright I'm sorry I was just worried no need for the hostile attitude.

Alicia, I'm sorry to it was just an inside convo.

Jahlil , uhuh well my house right across the street from here just drop me there an go get ready ill be back at u in 30.

Alicia, okay

*she drop him off at his house*

Alicia POV

Whatev....... Micky trippin. But I do wanna know wassup like ion see nun wrong with jahlil. An Aria like him so I just think Micky should stay out my business sometimes. Shit ion say nun when she be with prod.

I drive back to my house.

I decided to put on an turquoise crop top(the corset like ones) . An my white an black zebra striped tights. That showed all my sexy curves. An my turquoise wedges an I painted my toe nails white.