we coulda been a family?

* recap*

jaden, this isn't over. all of you.

roc walked over.

pow!! *punched him square in his face*

roc, NOW IT IS!!

Jaden was now knocked out *

*end of recap*

everyone looked at roc in shock.

roc,what? I was tired of his mouth an he hit aria.

mia POV

I wanna beat the nigga ass for hitting my baby!!! I swear if roc didn't do it I woulda broke his nose with one good ass punch"! an why did prince do that for me cause a second ago he was hella mad?

Alicia,why'd you do that for me? cause a minute ago you was like hella mad?

prince, the question is why wouldn't I. an just because I'm not with you anymore doesn't mean I dont care about you. an when he hit that little girl I just Dont Even know. like I felt something.

Alicia, *smiles*

aria, *crys hard*

we run over to her.

her whole side of her face was red.

Alicia,aria stop crying okay. your gonna be okay *hugs her*

prince, can I get an hug aria?

aria, *she stopped crying an ran over to him an hugged him tightly*

prince, hahaha she like me better then you. *sticks his tongue at Alicia *

Alicia, uhh no bihh. she dont even know you like that nigga you ain't special.

prince, yeah okay sure. *he Try's to let go of aria but she still hugs him*

Micky, *laughs* let go of him aria.

aria, *shakes head*

Alicia POV

I know why she hugging him that long. because she think she'll probally never see him again. she knows that's her daddy an she's not gonna forget it no matter what anybody tells her.

aria, *whispers to prince * please remember me. *lets go of him an run upstairs *

prince face turned from smiling to blank.

Alicia, what'd she tell you?

prince, *looks down* ohh its nothing.

prince POV

why does she keep saying that. was I suppose to know who aria was before today? did I know her dad or something? I Dont know about all of this. its to confusing.

prince, umm who's aria's dad?

Alicia, *coughs an look at Micky*

Micky, his name was Jacob.

ray,wow! what a coincidence that both(gco)

Micky covers his mouth.

Alicia gets up from the floor an walk into the kitchen trying to avoid talking about it.

prince gets up an walks into the kitchen as well.

prince,so that's his name huh?

Alicia, yeah can we not talk about it cause that brings up good an bad memories.

prince, ohh sorry.

Alicia,its cool. an umm you can come up stairs an Get another shirt sorry about that.