Chapter 5

Darnell's POV

I waited for Serenity to get out the shower so i could ask her if she wanted to skip school tomorrow. I got dressed and put on my basket ball shorts with my black & white nike socks and no shirt. I just chilled and watched the basketball game Heat vs. Spurs & waited for my babe.

Serenity's POV

I stood under the shower rubbing strawberry kiwi Victoria's Secret body wash all over my body. I was thinking about Darnell the whole time, i wanted him so bad but i was tired too. I washed for 15 minutes and got out. When i got out i seen my babe laying on my bed watching t.v. I went inside my walk in closet & searched for something quick to throw on. While i was searching threw my clothes my phone began to ring & it was my mom calling letting me know that she & my dad were on their way to come home & get clothes because they had to go to LA for 2 weeks on a vacation for couples retreat. Once i hung up i hurried up & put on some black & pink adida booty shorts with a black cami. I then got in the bed with my baby and told him that my parents were on their way to come get clothes & that they would be leaving home for 2 weeks.

20 minutes later..

My mom & dad came upstairs in my room and told me they were here & about to go. But before they left i asked for permission for Darnell to stay the night with me. They said it was ok then they left out the door.

Darnell's POV

It was perfect timing that Serenity's parents were leaving because now i was definitly about to ask her if she wanted to skip tomorrow because i wanted to surprise her with something.

Darnell - Babe , can i ask you something?

Serenity - What babe ?

Me - You wanna skip school tomorrow?

Serenity - Why ?

Me - Don't worry about all that, just yes or no?

Serenity - Stop running your mouth *laughing*

Darnell - * chuckles * Do you ?

Serenity - Yeah babe, we can it's whatever i don't care.

Darnell - Word say that * grabbing me *

Serenity - Get off of me boy i don't hardly like you like that for you to be grabbing on me. *smirking*

Darnell - Girl if you dont shut up *grabbing me harder*

Serenity's POV

I liked when Darnell grabbed me like that lowkey because he was so aggressive which was a turn on for me. He knew it though because he was starting to catch on how i would start to turn red when he did it. I looked at him & just kissed him because i was turned on.

Darnell's POV

I can tell Serenity was getting turned on because she was turning red as hell, I liked it though because she still looked good as fuck! Serenity didnt know, but she was about to get it!!

Me - Babe??

Serenity - Yes ?

Me - *winks eye*

Serenity - Hell no , stop it.

Me - *straight face*

Serenity - ok , just for 10 minutes though cause i'm tired as ever!

I went down... Serenity was moaning like no other. I put that thing to work, she came all over my lips & fingers. I didnt care, I love it when she do that. She was sweating from all the moving she did.

Serenity - *breathing heavily* Babe that 10 minutes felt like 10 hours.

Me - I know *winking*

Serenity -I'm definitly tired now *laughing*

Me - alright go to sleep then, i got a surprise for you in the morning.

Serenity - Ok , Love you !

Me - Love you too babe . *kissing*

The next morning.............

✌✌✌