Wawa !

We pulled up to Wawa and got out of the car. Once we got inside we looked around and bought stuff we wanted then we were getting in line to place a order. I couldnt believe my eyes, it was my ratchet ass ex- girlfriend Pricsilla taking orders. I hated that ragedy bitch. Once it was Serenity's turn to place her order Pricsilla kept giving Serenity & I dirty looks as she was taking the order. I can tell that Serenity was trying to ignore her and just say what she wanted.

Serenity's POV

I dont know why this ragedy ratchet ass hoe was looking at me like that for but i just tried to ignore her and order my stuff. I ordered an Everything Pretzel & a Chicken Cheesesteak. Darnell ordered a Cheesesteak & a Chicken Ceaser Salad. Once we were done ordering we started to walk away, as we were walking away Pricsilla called out "Darnell what's that one of your new hoes!" Darnell turned around & gave her the finger and i just called out "shut the fuck up you wanna be!"

5 minutes later..

Our order was ready & we picked it up, as soon as we walked outside the hoe was outside smoking a cigerette.

Pricsilla - Hey Darnell, hey hoe !

Me - Babe hold my stuff *handing it to Darnell*

Darnell- gimmie *taking it and putting it in the car*

Me - Bitch say something else!

Pricsilla - What the fuck you gonn do hoe? huh?

Me - You might just see!

Pricsilla - Yeah Okay !

Me - oh thats exactly what I thought.

I started to walk away when Pricsilla mumbled "that bitch wasnt ready anyway"

I turned back around and ran up to her and punched her square in her face. She tried to grab my hair but i blocked her hands and grabbed hers then I threw her on the ground and started to stomped her in her face. Once Darnell seen that i was beating her ass he ran over and tried to break it up.

Darnell - alright babe, thats enough.

Me - nah that bitch wanna talk shit like she bad, she aint all that bad. Getting beat up infront of her own damn job... SMUT ASS!!

Darnell - *laughing*

Pricsilla - You aint do shit so it dont matter hoe!

Darnell&I- shut the fuck up bitch!

The manager ran outside and yelled at me telling me i was banned from his store, did i give a fuck? Hell no!!

10 minutes later ..

Darnell - babe you whooped that ass!

Me - I know i did that bitch shouldnt have been talking shit out her ass like she dont need her mouth.

Darnell - You know the manager said you was banned from there right?

Me - I dont give a fuck ! The only reason we came here is because it's closer to our school. Did you forget we got one right down the street from my house?

Darnell - oh yeah I forgot about that shit!

Me - Yeah so fuck her , fuck him , fuck that ragedy ass store , and fuck that fucked up service!

Next Chapter ?