The Last Surprise .

Once i seen how Serenity was laying, i dropped my bags on her floor and crawled into bed with her. She knew what was about to happened so she put her phone on the dresser and grabbed my face as we started to kiss.

Serenity's POV

I instantly grabbed Darnell because i wanted him so bad, he took off my crop top and i took off his v-neck kissing all over his sexy body. Kissing and sucking on my spot he didnt hesitate to take my tights off and toss them on the floor. Before i knew it i was all the way naked and so was Darnell. He lifted up one leg and started rubbing my clit with his thumb as he fingered me fast. I bit my lip and my eyes rolled in the back of my head as he licked and sucked on my clit. Sticking his tounge in and out of me I moaned *Daddy I want you*

5 minutes later..

Darnell stuck his d*ck inside me and began to thrust in and out repeatidly hard and fast. Once he slowed down i could feel my clit throbbing like never before and i soon felt my orgasm coming strong. I then let out a very loud moan * Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Fuuuucccckkk *. After my orgasm, Darnell came right after me groaning * Damn Babe!!*

1 hour later..

After that good sex Darnell & I just laid in my bed and cuddled til we fell fast asleep.

Next Chapter ?

Vote ?

Comment ?

😘❤✌✌