School .

Serenity's POV

6:00 a.m.

I was woken up by my alarm going off playing K. Michelle x VSOP. "Damn". I said, forgetting that it was Monday morning and that Darnell & I have school today. I turned over and seen Darnell still sound asleep, my baby looks so calm when he's sleep.

Me - Darnell *nudging him*

Darnell - Huh ? *Still sleep*

Me - Get up babe we got school.

Darnell - Damn, I forgot *strechting&yawning*

Me - I did too until my alarm went off.

We got out of bed and got in the shower together. 30 minutes later we got out and got dressed.

I put on a floral romper and some gold sandals. I curled my hair and wore it down, i put a gold bow necklace on & big gold studs. After that i put on some pink lipstick & covered my body in strawberries & champagne spray from Vicky Secrets. I was done getting dressed and went downstairs & waited for Darnell so I made pancakes, bacon, and eggs for Darnell & I.

Darnell's POV

I was almost done getting dressed, i just couldnt find my gold necklace. I had on some tan cargos, red & black Nike tank, and some red & black J's. " I need to hurry my ass up!" I said to myself. "Yeah you do!" said Serenity scaring the hell out of me.

Me - Oh shit babe, I aint even know your ass was here haha.

Serenity - haha, i know but hurry up i made your plate, it's in the microwave. I already ate and cleaned the dishes, that's how long you taking!

Me - I know I'm looking for my-

I was cut off by turning around and looking at Serenity & seen that she was holding it in her hand.

Serenity - This ?

Me - Yeah , where was that at ?

Serenity - In the bathroom, where you left it.

Me - Oh thanks. *grabbing it*

Serenity - Welcome now hurry!

We went downstairs and I ate. After I was finished I checked my phone & seen that it was 7:20. "Babe, C'mon" I said yelling in the living room.

Me - What was you doing?

Serenity - Watching music videos, waiting for your monkey ass *chuckling*

Me - Oh *smirking*

Sooner than later, we were on our way to school. I decided to turn the radio on and blast Jay-Z x Open Letter. That shit was so loud you could hear it all the way down the block.

Serenity - *turning it down* turn this down, its too early for that! People is still sleep dummy!

Me - I dont give a damn * smiling*

Serenity - * rolls eyes *

Serenity's POV

Darnell probably thinks I have an attitude, but i dont. I just hate when i have to wake up early in the morning & he knows that. Let alone him trying to blast that music early in the morning like we driving threw a damn parade. We were only 2 minutes away from school and it was 7:30. Good thing we had to be to school by 7:45, or else I'd never make it on time.

A few minutes later...

Darnell and I walked toward the school doors hand in hand. I was ready for this school day to be over already! I'm glad Darnell & I had the same 1st block or else I'd be cussing everyone out in the morning that got on my damn nerves. We went to our lockers and met up with eachother in the hallway so that we could go to 1st block. 5 seconds after Darnell & I got inside the classroom the bell rung for 1st block to begin.

1 hour & 45 minutes later..

The halls were filled with students in Hudson High. Switching to 2nd block I was in a good mood but didn't wanna be in school. I hate mondays with a passion.

Darnell's POV

3 o'clock came quick, but I was more than glad, I'm ready to be out. I walked around the corner to my babes locker to see that she was fixing her hair in her mirror. Her ass was so fat in that romper. I walked up behind her and smacked her ass.

She turned around blushing and playfully pushed me then gave me a kiss.

Me - Babe? You got draws on?

Serenity - Yeah! I got on a thong though.

Me - That explains why that shit jiggling like that *winking*

Serenity - Fucking Hornball *smiling*

Me - Babe lets go to Wawa before we go home.

Serenity - okay .

5 Minutes Later , We were on our way to Wawa....

Next Chapter ?

Vote ?

✌✌