Chapter 2 I You're Grounded

**Listen to the song when the name is mentioned ;) *

Julian's POV

I lie down on my bed as soon as I reach home. *the phone buzzes*, I swipe the phone open to reveal 13 messages from Lana, my girlfriend. As you can tell she's the worry-type.

L: Where are you?! I'm waiting for you at the baseball field.

: I just came home, so you don't have to worry, sweet cheeks! ,that drastic change of mood.

And the rests were just party invites and gossip stuff. I type a reply to her:

Sorry I didn't rply.. I had dtntn oh and cncl the prty 2nght, I kinda feel sick.

I lie.Don't blame me for not wanting to embarrass myself! Lana has been all over the place lately, with all her mood swings .. I'm not sure I wanna deal with all that.

Awwe! Okay, fine. And please stop with the short forms it doesn't look good!

Control freak. I put my phone on the counter table beside the Sound box and go to pick a CD from the shelf across the room.

I am not a One Direction fan AT ALL but I have to say their new album is starting to become one of my favs! I slid in the CD into the player and play ''A.M'' ( Author's note: Listen to this as you read, you'll love it) .

Won't you stay till the A.M?

All my favorite conversations always made in the A.M, yeah yeah.

Feels like this could be forever tonight.

Break this clocks forget about time.

There could be a World War 3 going on outside.

I hug my pillow and close my eyes shut, and I could only think of her. Her Eyes, that smirk, mysterious written all over that defined pale skin, that laugh.

A buzz snaps me out of that small nap. I check my phone to see who it was, James Hughes.' Ughh.', I swipe my phone after hesitating quite a few times. 'What?', I say pausing the song. 'I need you to come down, right now.', he emphasizes the last two words.

He was home,he has been staying home for a few days now, it's weird for someone as busy as him.

'Gimme a minute.', I take off my shirt and change into something proper knowing well how he reacts seeing me like that. Why couldn't he just come and talk ? I open the door to reveal the muscular man with a grey suit on.

'Your door was locked, that's why.', it's like he could read my mind somehow.

We go downstairs to sit at the unused dinner table , this must be serious and even if it is, who cares?

'I heard you got detention..again.', I hated how he tried to act like an actual parent.

'Yep, two of 'em', I say with my signature smile.

'And you got two F's in your quizzes.', I reply with a smile.

' You need to get yourself together, mister.', he says in a hushed tone.

There he goes again.

' You think that socialization, parties, girlfriends are your life.', I nod in assurance.

That always gets him frustrated, how I don't care.

' CAN YOU JUST BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE?!', he snaps at me.

I still sit there with no reply.

' I.. I'm gonna fix this.. and you-', he points at me breathing heavily. '- you're grounded.'

'WHAT?!', I stand up making the chair fall down.

' HUGHES, I HAVE A MATCH THIS WEEK!!',

' Sorry to hear that.', now it was his turn to play the sarcastic looks.

'And Mrs.Rutcher is gonna get you a tutor. And only when you get me an A will I let you out of that door.', Fuck!. That's it I can't take this nonsense anymore. ' I'm going upstairs', I say walking off before he stops me by the shoulder.

'Keys.', he says . I toss it over and walk off to my room upstairs.

I sit on the large, grey couch beside the CD shelf and turn on the T.V in front.

At least I still get to see a match. I turn up the volume and I turn all my focus into the game.

I hear a creak at my left. 'What do you want?', I frown and turn around to see Michael.

He was the only actual friend I had, I barely know the others' names.

' NOOO! What is that guy DOING?!', he walks toward the TV cursing under every breath.

' Man, this game is over for good.', he grabs the remote and turns it off. I don't bother, he was right, the game was over, they had already lost.

He goes over to the sound box and plays it. 'One Direction..? Seriously?', he turns around to see my signature glare. I forgot to take the CD out.

'Well, it's not..that bad actually.', he takes a seat beside me. ' So, you grounded?', 'And I have a game this Thursday!', he grabs the magazine on the counter table beside the couch.

' Well, you can always sneak out.', he gives me a mischievious smile.

' Not sure that's the best thing to do.' ' I mean it's not like he'll know or anything.', I give him a sarcastic smile. 'There aren't any burglar alarms and hidden cameras or anything.', I frown. 'No.'

' Well, I don't know about that but you have GOT to go to the party tonight.', he says.

I shake my head in a response of a definite no.

' Oh come on! Everyone's going! And what's a party without the high school jock!?', he isn't gonna stop till I say yes.

' Kay, fine. But I do NOT want to get in trouble again.'

' Okay, leave the sneak out plan to me.', he rubs his hands together.

' WHOA WHOA! We're not sneaking out. Trust me, it will NOT work.', I give him a convincing look.

' Okay then, what do you suggest then?', he folds his arms.

~*~

'Hughes, I need to talk to you.', I put on my guilty face.

' I'm sorry about my grades and well, everything.', he stands up leaning against the huge couch.

' And?', he gives me that smile. Uggh.

' And I'll get myself a tutor. And you know what? To show you how serious I am about this, I'm gonna go right now to meet her and discuss things out.', Please work, please work, please work.

'Fine.', he sits on the couch.

'But take Michael with you.', he adds.

'Cool.' , I say. It was not just cool it was AWESOME. I was hoping he'd say that.

I run up the stairs to inform Mike. This party is going to be one party alright.

Hey guys! What's up? If you haven't noticed already I only have the cast of Brooke and Julian..it's 'coz I'm having a hard time choosing 'em. If you have any recommendations or ..just anything then just comment down below!

And please vote ( if you want to) , no harm done if you do! :P 

And please please pwees comment down below if you think I should do various POV's or just stick to one.

Oh and QOTD : What is the first thing you said in the morning?

                AOTD:  I'm awake, Ma! :P