Chapter 3I What Nerd Goes to Parties?

~**At the Party**~

>>Julian's POV

I wore a decent shirt with black hoodie on top, it was starting to get chilly here..don't even know where here is, sure as hell looked like an abandoned building.

The music gets louder as we walk into the dancing crowd, I couldn't help myself but move to the beat and a few moments later I find myself dancing my head off with this girl I don't even know. 

I slip through the crowd and get a lemonade. I couldn't get drunk today.

I put the glass down on the table and my eyes latch onto a familiar person, Brooke.

She looked like a gorgeous creature straight from heaven.

Her hair was let loose on her shoulders, her eyes were bordered with a bold eyeliner and a smoky eye shadow. She wore a black tops with a gold belt attached with black tights.

 Guess she's not a nerd after all, I mean what nerd goes to parties and looks like..that?

'Seriously? Her?', Mike takes a seat beside me.

' You got a problem with that?', my gaze still on her.

 It was no use lying to Mike, he knows how I don't like and neither hate Lana, and he also knows I have a ..thing... for Brooke.

 Even though I never talked about it.

'I mean pearl necklace? Clearly she's not your type.', he says in a mocking tone.

He walks over to Brooke and I follow.

' Hi there!', Oh god I know that tone, he always has this tone when he wants to mock someone and prove himself right.

' That's a nice necklace you got there!', her attention went to the pearls dangling from her neck.

'Nothing better than vaginas hanging down your neck!', she says sipping from her cup.

Before this, I thought I had this thing for Brooke and now I can officially make my statement clear,

Brooke has officially got my attention.

' What's your name again?', I'm guessing Mike now sees why I was checking her out... I was checking her out, oh god.

We just chatted for a while and we hit the dance floor. I love The Beatles.

I managed to get us out sober and untouched and got home fast enough.

I opened the door to reveal my step dad standing there.

'Hello, Mr. Baker.', Mike gives him an innocent smile. I usually leave the sugar talk to him.

' I know you lied, Julian.', Uh oh.

' Mr. Prettcherson would you mind?', he signaled Mike to go upstairs.

' I got a text from your girlfriend that you went to a party', he brushes the invisible dirt on his watch.

'Hughes, I'm-'

'A-a-a.. No, no need for it. Go to your room, oh and no more going out without me.'

Hey guys! How's it going ? Ya like it? Comment down below what your favorite character is! Mine has got to be Brooke, I wish I was like her *tears*. Oh and, UPDATES. I'm gonna make a schedule. I'll post 4 chapters a week, 1 each 2 days.

Vote please! Begging here! Not so dramatically! But kinda! Please do it! No pressure tho, :)

That's it for this chapter. Hope you guys will like the next one.

Teaser for the next chapter: Julian finds out who his tutor is.

Toodles! ;)

Peace xxxx