Chapter 1 I You don't stink

Julian's POV

I wake up to a blissful morning.. one of the days I've actually slept in my bed without anyone dragging me in it.

Shit, It's Monday. 

I get up from my soft bed dragging the comforter down as I do. I rub my eyes and grab my towel to jump into the shower. 

'Julian!! Wake up!', my step dad calls out but I don't answer, too lazy.

'Julian.', he opens the door to reveal an empty room, he must have known after that I was in the shower. 

I get out of the hot shower to wear my batman shirt that I've been wearing for the past few days and my worn out jeans and head out, with the car keys in my pocket, which I guess I forgot to put out.

I grab my bag along with my phone and fix my messy  sand brown hair on the way to the door.  'I'm going, Hughes!', I always called my step dad by the last name.

I close the door shut and head for school.

Same routine all over again.

Be stared at.

Gossip 'bout rumors.

Sleep in class.

Get Detention.

Take some kid's money.

Get lunch and make out with my girlfriend.

Sleep in class.

Get Detention.

Sports.

--*During detention*--

I make my way to the class, ughh, detention. It was one of the words I hate along with Study.

I take a seat and coze up to sleep on the smooth surface.

A few minutes later the teacher in charge comes in.

I get up from my position to reveal a girl sitting next to me. Our tables here at Preston High are a little different, two seats are adjoined together, I know weird.

'Why are you sitting here?', my voice still shaky from the little break I took.

' Because you don't stink.', she says in a normal, straight voice.

'What do you mean I don't-', I look around to see basketball players wearing jerseys covered in dirt. 

Eww. The smell of stinky socks was too overpowering.

'Why don't you go back to your sleep and spare me the talk?', Ouch! 

I notice her holding a book.. 'It's been ages since I saw one of those.' , I say with a curious 'What the hell is she holding?' look. 

She rolls her eyes at my joke and a slight grin appeared in her slightly tanned face.

My attention goes to those eyes of hers. Sea blue with a hint of grey mixing in a slight of green. Her eyes went perfectly with her eyebrows that were on fleek. I could get lost in those eyes of hers, man!

'It's actually a notebook.', she snaps me into reality. 'Just a big one.', she says looking down at her book. 

'Well, what are you doing with that empty piece of parchment?', I say keeping the same look on.

She laughs a loud, kinda soft laugh. ' I'm actually writing a book.', she finally looks at me.

A what?! I got silent waiting for her to pull off the joke but she had a serious look.

She narrows her eyes  drilling through mine. She gave me butterflies.

'Well, what's it about?' , I can't believe I was actually curious.

' I never told anyone 'bout what's in here why would you think I'd say it to you?', she moves the lock of hair away from her face, her light brownish blond hair was shining.

' 'Coz  you interest me.', Did I really have to say that?! UGGGGGH .

She goes silent for a while, ' ..Well, that's not reason enough.', she looks down at her book smiling.

Wow the book must really mean something.

The teacher calls off the detention as soon as I open my mouth to speak.

'Well, can I at least know your name?', I clumsily stand up .

'Brooke, Brooke Davis.', she smirks at me and starts to walk off. I don't know why but I didn't want the conversation to end. 

'Aren't you gonna ask my name?', well, now I just sound desperate, great job, Julian.

' I don't want to.', ouch. And then she goes. 

Hey guys! Did ya like my first chapter?! If you did then.. well the vote sign is waiting for you :P.

And if you didn't like it as much..please don't give up on this story yet! I have a lot prepared for all of ya ;) 

Toodles!

Peace xxxx

P.s: Comment down below if you think this story is off to a great start :D