Chapter 5 I Water Balloons And Nerf Guns

This is the special chapter! Sorry I went off schedule..but I hope this chapter's worth it!

>> Brooke's POV

I gave him my facebook account, I admit it's kinda mean but who cares?

I drive back home, ughh, home... I sometimes wonder why I even call it that. I walk up the stairs in the quietest way possible trying not to catch my mom's attention.

'Brooklyn, honey!', shoot. I turn around with a sheepish smile. ' Hi, mom. How are ya? ', 

' You got detention again this week didn't you.', her smile still intact.

' Oh yeah, *coughs* that'. ' Make sure you don't next time.', wow, that's new of her!

She must be in a really good mood, might as well take advantage of it.

' Mom,' I slide my hands down my pocket and put on a puppy-face.

' I was wandering if you could ..maybe increase my pocket money. I mean since I'm tutoring and all I need work sheets and...stuff.', she gives me this devious stare and gives me some money.

Yuss! I quickly thank her and head off to my room. I grab one of the books, Divergent, and start off from where I stopped. Triss is so cool, she's my alter ego really.

A few hours passed and I closed my book and texted Sarah,

B: Ya free?

She replies after a while,

S: Yup, wanna meet at The Spot?

We had this spot of ours where we'd always hang out if we had nothing to do.

B: Mkay. Meet u at 5 . sharp.

S: See ya 

I jump off the bed and change into something decent. Brooke-style decent. ( A/n: The picture attached is the outfit :P) 

I grab my phone and run off. The place we like to hang out in, or more preferably The Spot is ..rather peaceful not in the relaxing way though.

I reached just in time since most of 'em were there. A smile creeped up on my face. I haven't been here for ages. To some it's just grey walls, to me it's childhood. 

Me and my friends used to come here all the time, spilling secrets and throwing paintballs, and get scolded. 

I notice the huge buckets of water balloons and nerf guns.. This is gonna be fun alright.

I see Mark, Natalie and Victor wearing raincoats. They had spares for me and Sarah so phew to that.

 Each of us had five water balloons, a nerf gun and a shield. Good thing we're under a bridge, or else the chaos would've gotten a lot of attention.

Then on the count of three began the ultimate war. Paint splashed everywhere and the popping sound of the water balloons added up to the screams of us, mainly me and Natalie.

My laughs literally sounds like a monkey rapping its heart out with a seal. 

After our energy fully drenched out we decided to go to a pizza shop. I stuff my mouth with the delicious pepperoni pizza, while the others ate hawaiian pizza . I hate pineapples .. I really do.Not only does it taste disgusting, you're basically going to eat up spongebob's house. What if the world runs out of pineapples? Where will spongebob live then?

I even started a campaign for that when I was 7. Turns out people actually got interested. 

I had to head home and study for the upcoming quiz this week and I couldn't do it tomorrow, why did I agree to tutoring him again? Oh right, extra credits. Damn Mrs. Rutcherson and her evil ways.

~*~

I check my phone after changing into my pajamas. He send me a friend request. 

Blood Sucker sent you a request.

That is seriously the lamest name anyone could come up with, but I guessed it was him.

I accepted the request and texted him:

B: Gimme your address.

He answered in a few seconds.

J: (address), when do you wanna come?

B: 5 will be alright.

J: ok. :)

B: .. seriously? Don't.

J:..don't wat?

B: Emojis! Hate em.

I seriously hate emojis as much as I hate pineapples .. I mean first of all, if you want to express your emotions.. why not video chat? And when did a bracket become a happy face? And colon as eyes? That just turns the actual reasons of using them!

J: Why? :( :P :) ;)

B: Ughh.. bye

And with that I finished my day. I pulled the cover over my head and doze off.

Hey guys! I don't know if it's long enough to be longer.. (if that makes sense) 

Again, VOTE! You're literally one click away from meaning the world to me!

Comment down below if you like how it's goin!

And just keep supporting me! 

P.S: Hope ya liked my new cover.

Toodles! ;)

Peace xxxx