Chapter 7.

Oh my God, I punched the actual Ryan!

"Ryan, baby, speak to me!" I pushed and pulled around at his body. He went into a coughing fit and started to sit up. The look in his eyes scared me. "R-Ryan..?" I said leaning away from him.

"Why would.. you do that to me.." he mumbled looking dead into my eyes.

"Ryan. Stop." I backed up and off my bed. "How did you get in here?"

His went from dull to bright every few seconds," I-I can't...don't.. know."

"How do you not know?!" I reached into my nightstand and pulled out a pocket knife.

"B-because.. I don't k-know.." he held one hand up to his head.

I breathed in heavily. It's about midnight I would guess, how did he get in here. I ran around him and went into my living room to see the door closed and locked.

"What the hell..?!" Am I going insane?! I grabbed my hair and nearly ripped it out of my head. I let out a bloodcurdling scream, one that was so loud my voice was gone only after a few seconds. I got into a fetal position on the ground and started gasping for air.

Ryan trudged in," Hannah wh-what?!"

He picked me up off the ground and put me on the couch. I heard sirens.

"Nononono...NONONONO!" I moved franticly on the couch. My conscience has left me, but something pulled in my gut, urging me to stop. I tried forcing myself to stop moving.. It helped a little, and then I bit my tounge to keep from yelling or screaming. I was relaxing more now, then the police bust through my door. "We have reports of screaming and racket!" They stared at me and Ryan on the couch. I was twitching dramatically and he was rubbing his neck and coughing still. We probably looked insane.. together..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning in the hospital. I sat straight up which set off alarms. Doctors rushed in and set me back down,"Hannah, you are hurt badly. You need rest." "What are you talking about? I'm fi-" A pain my abdomen made me throw my head back and groan with pain. "Wh-where is Ryan.. Where is he?!" I spat in there faces. "He.. he is fine. He had to be put seperate from you."

My blood was boiling and through grit teeth I said,"Why would you do that?"

"Because, from what we found out, you inflicted the damage to his throat and neck."

I winced," I know I did, but I wouldn't do it on purpose! I love him so much.. But I know what might have caused me to do that.."

"What?" they inquired.

"I had a strange dream 6 days ago, Ryan was in it. It was a nightmare." I told them everything. Up to the very point of me waking up and Ryan being there. They stared at me wide-eyed.

"We are going to run.. tests."

They left the room. I know for sure that will keep them focused. Now, to find Ryan. I fiddled with the things I was plugged into, removing the IV slowly. I detached everything else from my hands and arms.

When I sat up I felt so much pain in my stomach I had to look. I gasped,"What the.. Oh God.." I cringed at the sight. My stomach had a wrapping around it and written on it said 'stab wound'.

I got up out of the bed. I was still wearing my clothes from the night before. I straightened up and walked out to the nurses' desks," I'm looking for a Ryan.." I didn't know his last name, how weird."He came in last night with a, uh, throat injury."

She looked up and said,"This way." She got up out of her desk and led me to the rooms in another hall. She turned and opened a door," Here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped inside and walked over to him. "Ryan..I'm so..so sorry.." I choked.

He stirred a little, but he wasn't awake. It's probably around 9:30 so, thats like him.

I sat down on the bed across from him. Soon I fell asleep too.

I later woke to sounds of him stirring loudly. I rushed to his side," H-Hey are you okay? You need something?"

"Some water...please.." he croaked. His voice was barely peaking through the messed up sounds his throught produced. I punched him hard..

I fixed him some cold water with no ice because I don't want him to choke.

"Here.." I handed it to him. For a few moments he took small sips then handed the cup back to me. "Thanks.."

"I would do anything for you.."

The tension was high; I looked down at my feet and twiddled my thumbs.

"Hannah.. I'm sorry." His voice was clearing. "Don't be, I punched you in the throat.." I said shamefully.

"Hannah just listen..."

"No! I told you don't be sorry."

"Hannah I stabbed you!" He yelled.

"Wh-when...?"

"That's why I was in your house..I dreamed about it."

I froze. "How come they said I hurt you..?" I questioned.

"I made it look like a suicide.."

"I never even noticed.. How did it not kill me..?"

"Because I was also the one who pulled it out.."

I didn't want to believe him.. but I knew everything he said was true.

"Can we just forget this happened.." He said to me sadly.

"Of course.. gladly.." I nodded. I went by his side and gave him a small hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hannah, you missed a spot.." He said smiling a little.

"Oh, my bad." I kissed his lips and let my tongue explore his mouth. He returned the favor. We pulled apart and I lay back down asleep next to him.