Chapter 6.

Throughout this week, Ryan and I didn't do much together. He was super busy recording and editing because he was playing a long game. I feel bad I don't contribute to the views on his videos, its just I don't have time anymore or I never feel like it. I haven't had any bad dreams either; I get a growing feeling day by day, though. I can't put my finger on it, but it's a tug in my gut. Whiskers has loved on me but not like he used to. I feel like everyone thinks I'm crazy, but today I get to go to the studio and relax.

In the morning I ate a quick breakfast and slipped on sweatpants and a tshirt. "Crap, I forgot to wash my hair." I said getting a hairband. My blonde hair was dull now, I should get it re-done this week.

Like I always do, I fed Whiskers and booked it. I started my route and by the time I got to the park I was already feeling exhaustion. I did, though, get quite the suprise seeing Ryan in the park alone. I went up to him and kissed him. "Hey." I said.

"Hey, everything okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah, everything's okay. I'm going up to the studio right now. What are you doing out here?"

"Just taking in the air.. I've been keeping myself up all night with editing and recording."

"Take a break. They will understand."

"Ah.. I don't know about that, but-"

"Oh God I gotta go, bye!" I cut him off and kissed him on the cheek before I sprinted to the studio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's session was kind of unproductive. We goofed around mostly. But what we did do, is we got a song title and a finished beat. Now all we need to do is make a video for it..

When I made my way home, I walked. My hips hurt and my back ached. Everything was in pain. The only thing crossing my mind right now is getting in my bed curling up with Whiskers.

I reached the apartments and breathed heavily as I trudged up the stairs, "Geez, I can barely hold myself up." I got to my door and when I stepped inside my knees buckled under me. I saw that coming,

honestly. I managed to close the door and lean my back against it.

I was on the brink of falling asleep right there when I forced myself to get up and go to my room. "I can't go to bed now, I wont get any sleep tonight. And I want sleep tonight."

My stomach felt uneasy. It's been about 5 days since the dream. Today is the worst I've felt since then..

"Please...No more.." I mumbled and sat on the couch. I flipped on the TV and watched a movie with snacks to let the time pass.

When it got to 8:30 I was on Tumblr and Instagram doing my own thing. I get pretty involved in social media; I'm glad I know a lot about it incase I go big one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went and showered quickly and bundled up my hair again. I put a clean pair of under clothes and put on my "yoga" pants with a t-shirt.

I sighed. "I really, really don't want to sleep now."

Everything came rushing back.The darkness, the liquid, which I assumed is blood, Ryan...

My eyes were closing themselves as I thought on. I crawled into bed and bundled up in my covers. I'm too tired to feed Whiskers, but he didn't seem to care. He actually cuddled close to my face tonight which made me warm up little. I soon dozed and at first I thought I wasn't dreaming. Then I felt myself trying to move. My arms were straight up or it seemed like. I was hanging upside down and my feet were tied together. "Oh God.. Help!" I screamed trying to move. My stomach pain sent a shock through my body and I hung there whining. "Please...Somebody! Hear me, please!"

My vision was blurry but the room I was in was dimly lit. I tried turning my body all together but it wouldn't cooperate. I started to settle down; the blood from my stomach was running down my chest now. The smell was terrible. At this point I wouldn't have wanted anything more but death. My eyes watered but I wouldn't cry. I just hung there, my bloody abdomen draining itself. "How..How am I n-not *cough* dead.." I wheezed.

A door I never noticed before swung open. At first I didn't see anything, until he stepped into the room. His face was splattered with blood still, and he held his knife close. He looked a lot like Jeff the Killer, but I actually love this guy. "Ryan! Stop! St-stay...away.." The pain grew with each breath. "What are you doing?!" He came closer and held up the knife. I wriggled one last time, fearing I would be dead at that point. But I was cut down.

I hit the floor with a loud thud and I winced. My stomach just stopped. He bent down next to my body," It will all be over-" He cut himself off. Then grinned at me. "You're pyschotic!" I yelled. I was angry. My hands were gaining feeling again. I sat there, pretending to be helplessly dying. Then I slugged him in the throat. He choked and fell over. He started coughing up blood. I kicked him over onto his face. "I-I'll kill

you.." I felt the words slip. But I didn't mean them. My thoughts filled with regret. Then he stood up. I covered my stomach and cowered below him. He looked at me then reached out with one arm and pulled me in. Then the floor collapsed below us and I woke up.

" Oh my God.." I looked to who lay in front me. "Ryan!"