Chapter 2:3__ initial steps

ashley was changed noww.she pretended to be a tough lady and a tough boss...she had short hairs noww ,she wore white and black only but she was still very beautiful...so the first thing i did was quitting the job...i sent her emails ,text messages everything that contained my apologies and showed my regrets but i never got a reply from her ..i acted as if i was ashamed of whatever happened in the past whenever she was around.one day when i saw her coming down the stairs into the lobby i started telling a boy that i love a girl named ashley but she misunderstood me n i m here to win her back and i am sure i will because true love never dies and i told the boy that he should ask his parents to pray for me as my parents are dead and i need prayers from the elders"she heard the conversation thinking that i didnot know she was behind me .. I turned to look back and she started walking quickly towards the door without looking at me ..i was tensed "what if i lost the bet i would lose my record of winning all the bets and i would have to work for rob and sam" but then i decided to get a room in the same hotel inwhich ashley was staying .. I went to talk to the manager of the hotel ,luckily i got a room on the same floor as hers and that too in front of her room..noww it was easy for me to be infront of her and remind her of her first ever love ... we used to bump into eachother ... sometimes by mistake and some times i would do that on purpose but she used to change her way without saying a word.. we would use the same elevator at the same time but there too..... was nothing that she ever said ...nor did i because i didnot know where to begin....

to be continued...