Chapter 1:4___ graduation

the next morning as i reached the university ..i saw that the hallway was full of posters that showed our kiss..it was written on them that ashley was no different.. she is not what she pretends to be ...she ignores talking to guys buh this is what she really is...exact words in bold were,"ASHLEY THE PRETENDOR "..i laughed as i was joined by the gang who congratulated me ..they gave me my bet money .. I planned dates with other hot girls in university and forgot about it....a friend of mine told me that ashley had cried alot after watching those posters and was greatly teased by the boys and the girls alike and she left the university throwing her books away.....i had absolutely no problem with it...i didnt care ..she called me but i never received maybe because i was not a human, maybe i was someone without a heart ,someone who left a girl heart broken and had nothing in his heart no regrets, no sympthy... nothing...after that night i never saw ashley again because she never came to meet me or never even came to the university...we forgot what happened and kept on in our lives...we finished our last year ..were graduated and now we were in search of a job...i along with two friends sam and robert went from newyork, where we were currently living,to california....