02

Averylee

Ashton basically forced me to go to one of the parties he liked going to because he wanted to introduce me to more people.

After an hour of being there, you could say I was pretty drunk, I mean year i'm not legal but I still drank. Everyone did.

As I was about to take another shot someone grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me upstairs into a bedroom.

The room was dark and I couldn't tell who it was, and I was too drunk to find out who's who. The person who dragged me in the bedroom placed his hands on my waist and connected his lips with mine.

For some reason I felt butterflies in my stomach and like my head was going to explode. That was probably from all the drinking.

The kiss got more and more heated and then some how we ended up on the bed. Things had gotten more and more intense as the guy took off his and my own shirt and pants. He was reaching at the hem of my underwear when I stopped him and gave him a look

"Don't you have a condom?" I ask

"Don't worry babe, I got this" He said back in a low voice.

I nodded and let him go. He took off everything else we both had on and slowly thrusted into me. He started to go faster and faster until we both reached the climax and collapsed next to each other on the bed.

-------------

The next morning I wake up and take a look of my surroundings. Where am I? I feel a tight grip on my waist and look over to see none other than the blonde boy who bullies me, yet is friends with Ashton, Michael, and Calum.

"Luke?" I say quietly

"5 more minutes"

"Luke!" I yell

He then opens his eyes and looks at me. His eyes go wide when he realizes that we're both naked and his arm is still around my waist.

"Avery?" Was all he could say

"Did we?"

"I think so. Oh my god Ashton is going to kill me"

"I need to go" I find my clothes then run around trying to find Ashton.

Once I found my brother I wake him up and tell him we need to drive home before mom flips out. We drove home in silence and quietly walked into the house.

"And where have you two been?" Our mom asks us as we try to walk upstairs.

"We stayed the night at Michael's and forgot to call" Ashton explained to our mom

"Next time call me. Now go get some sleep, you both look tired"

We nod our heads and go to our rooms. Once I got into my room I changed into some sweatpants and the shirt I stole from Luke when I left. I didn't mean to, I just couldn't find my own. I then put my hair up into a messy bun and walk over to my bed.

My phone buzzed as soon as I actually got into my bed, it was Luke.

(L - Luke, A - Avery)

A - Luke?

L - Avery did I use a, you know, a-

A - Condom?

L - Yeah

A - I don't kn-  Then I remember

"Don't you have a condom?" I ask

"Don't worry babe, I got this" He said back in a low voice.

 L - Avery?

A - Oh my god Luke no you didn't

L - Fucking shit Avery

A - Say that to yourself Luke! You said not to worry!

L - Cause I thought I could pull out but I guess I didn't

A - Shit my mom is going to ki- Ashton 

L - Ashton?

A - What if Ashton found out?

L - Avery calm down okay? I'll go to the store and get some tests for you and then I'll come over okay?

A - Okay.

L - I'll be over in a few, bye

A - Bye

With that Luke hung up and I started to panic.

What if Luke got me pregnant? What will my mom think? What will Ashton think?

After 20 minutes of waiting I heard the doorbell go off and I ran downstairs to open it. Luke walked in carrying a plastic bag of probably four tests in it. I take him upstairs into my room and had him wait while I go into my bathroom.

I did what I had to do for the tests and walked out with all of them to wait with Luke. After 15 minutes I couldn't look.

"Luke can you read them?"

"Yeah" He said getting up from my bed and walking over to stand behind me. 

He looked at all of them carefully then looked down at me.

"Avery, y-yo-you're pr-pregnant" Luke says as he was shocked

Tears started to fall from my eyes and I almost fell down to the ground but Luke caught me.

"Luke what am I going to do?" I asked him as I look at him, he was on the verge of crying.

"I'll help you Avery"

"You'll what?"

"I'll help you. I know I've been an ass to you but that's gotta change. Avery we're having a baby now, I gotta be here to help because I'm not gonna be like your's or Ashton's dad. I wanna be here for it, even if you don't want me to" 

With everything he just said it made me think of him completely different. I don't know if it was just the emotions we were feeling or it was meant to happen but Luke and I leaned in and our lips met. Again I felt the butterflies and explosions and didn't know why I felt them.

"Thank you Luke"

"No problem Avery"