01

AVERY

Luke has been bullying me non-stop since my first day of 6th grade. We're in 10th grade. I still have no idea about why he is doing this.

I woke up at 7am like always and tie my hair in a bun. I put on my normal make-up (concealer, foundation, eyeshadow, and mascara) Since I take showers at night I don't take them in the morning. 

I walk down stairs and grab a granola bar and orange juice while I wait for the bus. Once it's in my neighborhood I grab my backpack and walk out to the bus and sit next to Aubrey. 

"So Avery I know you're not gonna be happy but i'm dating Calum!" Aubrey says really happily.

Calum is one of Luke's friends that was there the day Luke started bullying me. I have to say that the 3 aren't that bad. Sometimes nice. Except when Luke is around.

Something no one even knows is that Ashton is actually my half brother.

Let walk through this. So my mum was from England and my Dad was from Australia. My deadbeat father fucked my mum then went and fucked Ashton's mum. No one has seen our dad since he fucked and left Ashton's mom the 3rd time.

That's also how i'm an only child but I have two half brothers and one half sister. Me and Ashton do surprisingly have the same birthday so we are called the half twins.

At school I don't go by Irwin, I go by my mum's maiden name. Clayton.

Once we get off the bus Aubrey runs right to Calum and they hug.

Michael and Ashton walk over to me and just talk normally until Luke comes up.

"Boys? Why the hell aren't you already beating the crap out of Averylee?!" Luke screams

"Luke I can't hurt her" Ashton says again, this is the 3rd time this week.

"YOU SAID THAT BEFORE! TELL ME WHY YOU CANT" Luke screams again

"Because she's my sister okay!"

Luke's face went from red from anger to pale of guilt.

"W-why didn't you tell me before?"

"I don't fucking know okay"

"Ashton. Everyone just heard you" I slightly whisper to him

"I don't care" he speaks

"HEY EVERYONE! AVERYLEE IS NOT AVERYLEE CLAYTON!! HER NAME IS AVERYLEE IRWIN AND SHE'S MY SISTER!" Ashton yells in front of the majority of the school

Everyone was surprised since Ashton is one of the populars and i'm not.

I look over at Luke who is looking at the ground, guilty.