Cold Rejection

~Evans P.O.V.~

I woke up to see her beautiful green eyes staring at me. I thought they were gray when I first met her? Whatever.

I heard her phone ring. It was someone I don't know.

"I'll let them wait." she said smiling.

Her eyes were suddenly blue. What's up?

"Do you have Hazel eyes?"

I felt dumb to say that.

"Actually no... Im-"

She paused, she seemed as if she just now realized what she was saying.

"Yeah. Yeah I am..."

Something was up. She seemed sad.... What's going on?

I got up and stretched. I walked around her room looking at everything...

Yeah.

I was bored.

"Having fun?" She smirked.

I went over to her and gave her a kiss. But she rejected it. I felt sad. She wasn't telling me something and now rejecting my love?

This isn't right.

Something is happening...

I let my head hang low as I walked out of the room. When I reached my own bed I let a tear stream down my face as another followed. Another. Another. Soon I was full out silent crying.

Sabrina rejected me. I thought she loved me. She must've lied. She's rejecting my love and now she's hiding things. I thought the girl of my dreams was finally mine! I'm such a fool...

•Sabrina's P.O.V.

No. I can't tell him. He'll think I'm a freak. I wish I wasn't like this. I wish I could control it! Its not right for us to date either! I could hurt him. That's not acceptable. He practically did the best for me. I had to do what's best for him.

I sat up and cried. I'm gonna lose him! I wish I didn't let it go so far... I must've led him on... I bet he hates me now...

Just this made me sob. I grabbed a pillow and stuffed my face into it.

I looked into the mirror and saw my eyes. They were flashing unnatural colors. I'm such a freak!!

-------------------------------------

An hour passed and I'm still crying...

I have to release my pain. I just broke my best relationship due to me being a Qiszt, a Hawaiian "myth." I'm not a myth. I just hide bad. A Qiszt is practically someone who can do anything with the Dark and Evil things . My eyes change color to everything. When I do control it they stay gray.

But like a said... I HAVE to release pain. I can't take this anymore.

I looked down at my wrists.

I saw scars. I used to be really emotional and now its all flooding back.

"I'm sorry" I whisper to myself.

I rushed to my drawer. The old blade... Covered in old dried blood. I know how sick it is but its what I do...

I lifted the blade into my hands. I placed it on my skin.. I cut. I Bled. It kept me sane. I bleeding and crying. I dropped the blade. I was surprised when I was still sad. It actually usually worked.

Oh no.

I really do love Evan. And I know sooner or later its gonna hurt him......

I sobbed this time kind of loud. I looked down at my wrists, now covered in blood...