I Am Cannibal

It was a dream.... god!

*WEDDING DAY*

I got into my poofy Glam dress and put some pretty makeup on with some jewelry. Perfect. My Hair got done by a professional. It hung to my ankles. I got ready with my cousin by my side since my mom and dad died in a car crash last week. The only people at the wedding were vampires! I slowly walked forward, a fake smile plastered onto my face. He glimmered a smile back and I mentally killed him. I hated guts of course. Somehow... I knew this would happen.. I would, hurt him...

_____________FLASHBACK___________

"Maybe we shouldn't do this."

"B-but Wh-Why?"

"I'm gonna hurt you! Find someone else"

"I want you.."

_______END_OF_FLASHBACK_______

I regained my attention.

Oh, Evan, you were so perfect. So nice, adorable, and just perfect. You and my sister had to do that. I loved you! I loved you more than my family! My friends! I loved you! Why didn't you love me back?

I was snapped back to reality as I heard my turn to confirm to marry him.. so... it all started.

"Sorry, But I? Am Cannibal." I whispered.

"Wh-What?"

My dress shredded away until it was ragged and short, it turned a dirty shade of black. My flowers disappeared and I dropped my hands to my side as I walked slowly towards him. He backed up and bumped into two vampires.

"Oh Evan, precious lil' Evan. Have fun sleeping with her?"

"No! NO! You found out?! HOW?! PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T KILL HER! I LOVED HER!"

"Wrongs words, 'Sweetheart.'"

I killed him and destroyed his body somewhere near..

Lily, Adriana, Amanda, and Diana all ran to me and congratulated me.

"Yeah Yeah! oh and one more thing!"

They leaned in to hear and right then I let out a cough, a small spell to rot them fast to death. They let out small whimpers then died. I evil laughed and walked away. Everyone left except Alex. He kissed me and as he released I shoved a knife down his throat. "Sweet Dreams, Love."

Then, I woke up. I dreamt all that. I still must have my sister and my family and friends. Evan hasn't come into my life yet! I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. Dead Bloody Bodies. Mom, Dad, Diana, Amanda, Evan, Alex, Lily, Adriana, and Sasha.

I lifted my hand to my mouth with a smirk. I had ate them to kill them. No Surprise.

I

Am

Cannibal

THE END.

-: Like it? Stories over with. you all died. hhheeheh. *feeling mental* well thanks for all the votes, reads, and comments! Love ya'll! baiii -: