Get Out

*months pass*

Sabrina's P.O.V.

I feel so close to him. Like I can share everything. I can't wait until the wedding! He got a nice new job. He gets so much money! We even got to move to France! He also booked The Eiffel Tower! Yay! I just wish He was her at our mansion more. He's never there. Since that I've started to be a real bitch. I know why too. He just, doesn't have time for me anymore. I got a job as a supermodel to help distract my sadness. My eyes have turned red and stayed like that. I'm starting to get noticed by everyone and also started a singing career. Today I'm going to get a wedding dress with Diana, my best friend. She's a supermodel too! I also invited Adriana. When we all got there we realized we were gonna be on Say Yes To The Dress. Oops!

Adriana: "I'm a bridesmaid."

Diana: "I'm the Maid Of Honor."

Me: "And I'm the bride!"

Random Helper: "Anything in mind for their dresses?"

Me: "Yes. I want them both in pink. Something nice and frilly."

The girl disappeared and came back telling Diana and Adriana to come with her. They came out in a beautiful dresses. They looked great! They even put something special on Diana's dress to help notice she's special. Then it was my turn.

Me: "I want something sexy at the top then JUST POOF at the bottom."

The found a satin white dress that made me look busty at the top. The bottom was a whole bunch of lace and it made it look poofy. I walked out happy as could be and they loved it. We bought it all and left.

When I got home.. Some girl was in the house in a corset.

"Oh sweetie. Is that you? Why don't you come and rock me? ;) " She said.

Then she realized who I was and we were both staring at each other. Then she tried to take off running.

"COME BACK YOU LITTLE SLUT!"

........................................................................